My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At least it's the weekend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Discorderly

Discorderly

At least it's the weekend. Empty
PostSubject: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 8:27 pm

Uuuugh, could school be any more awful?

The young colt slugged his way down the sidewalk as he headed into the market place, school had just let out and he had decided to take the very long way home. It was through the marketplace, which was always a refreshing sight, with all the hustle and bustle that went on, it wasn't too quiet, or too loud. Perfect.

He'd been so eager to start his Sophomore year, finally getting into the higher grades! It was supposed to be exciting, but the first week had proven that colts and fillies in the higher grades were much more critical than the younger ponies he'd grown up around. He'd heard every nasty name in the book already, he could only wonder what else they would come up with in the weeks to come.

He gotten much better at getting around since the accident, grown into a young teen now, and looking as awkward and gangly as that would entail. He never lost the uneven gait that his missing leg gave him, and though his remaining wing had grown, it has suffered the lack of use, and was clearly a bit undersized.

He sighed and tucked his wing back against his side, then stopped as he caught whiff of an almost intoxicating aroma, inviting him from his somewhat dreary thoughts into the warm doors of a cafe, how had he not known this place existed? He had plenty of bits in his backpack, and a warm cuppa' would really hit the spot.

He smiled slightly as he limped to the door, pushing it open and looking pleased as the smell amplified, "Mmm what a thing of beauty," the smell of all manner of delightful things pervaded his senses as he trotted to the counter, clearing his throat to get the attention of whoever ran the counter.

( I hope this is okay! ;u; )
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:12 pm

Willow Wisp was in the back of the Cafe when he heard the soft tinkling of the bell signaling the arrival of a new customer. "I shall be with you in a moment!" He called out into the main room of the Cafe. He had just finished putting the finishing touched on his famous Blue Rose Petal Cake. It was a recipe that had been in his mothers family for years and one of his best sellers. "And...There!" He says before putting the last bit of icing on the cake. "Now just to get this out front.." He says softly before slowly placing the cake on his back before making his way out his head turned back to make sure his cake didn't fall.

"I'll be right with you.." He says without turning to look at the possible customer. Slowly he used a metal wing to lift the cake up onto a glass cake stand,and gingerly placed the lid over top it. Soon his weekend rush of customers would come in many asking for his cake. But until then he still had this customer to deal with. He folded his wings back to his side as he turned towards the counter. "So sorry about the wait,How can I help you?" He asked with a smile. From his spot behind the counter he couldn't see much below the chest of his customer.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:43 pm

From the voice that called to him from the back, he could tell that the pony attending to the cafe was a stallion, and from the delightful smell wafting from the very same room it was clear he was also the one who made all of the delicious looking treats that lined the counter. He was content to wait as the stallion did his duties, and soon saw the culprit to the wonderful smell, the prettiest looking cake he'd ever seen, which gave off such a sweet and inviting aroma that it was all he could do not to drool over it, but as the stallion began to lift the cake from his back, it wasn't the cake that caught his awe, it was his wings.

His mouth gaped a little as he watched him slide it onto the cake stand, his eyes focused on his metallic wings, the likes of which he'd never seen. mechanical wings, his heart beat fast at the thought, they were incredible! He didn't realize that he was staring until he heard the stallion address him again, blinking and shaking his head vigorously, looking over the counter at him as his mouth tried to make words happen, "Y-your wings are incredible!" He gasped and slapped his own wing over his mouth, had he blurted that out?! For real? How embarrassing! He looked down in a mortified way, his face hidden behind his mane, "I am so sorry...I just...That was rude of me!" He hoped he didn't offend the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Willow blinked for a moment before he burst out laughing "No No its quite alright! Its not often I get compliments for these old things. They aren't as nice looking or as natural as some of the ones you can get today though.." He says opening a wing and tapped it with a hoof making the air fill with the echo of metal "But they are a bit stronger.." Before folding them once again "Ah sorry,got a bit off topic there,so what can I get you?" He asked with the slight tilt of his head towards the menu above his head.Every drink,dessert and a few other foods were written above in chalk the prices written next to them all. "Since its your first time here,you can have anything you want,free of charge." He says with a wider smile.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Flare felt the hot embarrassment melt away and he relaxed when the stallion laughed, glad to see that he hadn't offended or upset him with such a blunt statement. He quirked his head when the stallion mentioned 'ones you could get today', wondering what that meant. He smiled and looked curious, "Well I think they're fantastic! I've never seen prosthetic wings before!" His eyes lit up a little, "I-I mean...They always just told me that I'd just have to get used to living grounded." He looked up at him and smiled wider, "R-really? That's so awesome of you, th-thank you!" He looked over the menu a moment, "could I maybe have a Peppermint Latte, please?" He got distracted again, smiling, "Can you..y'know...Like fly with those?" What a dream come true that would be, to be able to touch the sky again, like he had as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 12:31 am

Willow nodded before starting to make the Latte using not his hooves but his wings also to work the large machines behind the counter with him. Soon he placed a large cup topped up with whipcream and chocolate shavings. "Well mine are one of the first proto types that were made. I find that takeoffs are a bit tricky but yeah I can fly with them pretty well" He says as he starts to make himself a hot chocolate for himself. "I didn't get my wings until I was about your age,they used to call me the Earthpony of Cloudsdale" He says with a chuckle as he sat down on the other side of the counter with his own cup.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 12:51 am

Flare couldn't help but watch in wonder as the stallion expertly used his wings to work the machines, it was very cool to watch how they moved, every joint and mechanism seemed to know just what to do, "Wooow, they must be very well made, to be able to function like that! Is there any magic involved? Or is that all the mechanisms?" He knew pegasi often used their wings for gripping and using things, a skill he'd never quite managed to pick up with just one wing, he often used his hooves for things much like earth ponies did, he looked curious as he spoke and smiled, "Really?" He chuckled a little and propped himself on the counter with his front hooves now, reaching to pull it closer and take a long gulp, grinning wide, "Ooooh this is the best latte I've ever tasted, thank you!" He looked down a little and chuckled, "I know how that feels, being reminded of what you can't do? It sucks." He looked up and smiled, "They tried to drag you down, but you didn't let them, huh?" He sighed and looked to the side, flexing his wing, "I wish I could keep them from dragging me down."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:22 am

Willow chuckled softly "Thanks I'm glad you enjoy it,but yeah a little unicorn magic,mostly anti-rust and water shields,works just like normal wings keeping the water off and all that." He says with a smile and tastes a sip from his own cup. "Dont let them drag you down kid,unlike them we know what its like to be different,but sometimes different is good,but if you feel like it would help,I have a few friends at the hospital if you'd like to try and get wings for yourself?" He asked before turning and uncovering the cake stand and cut into the cake he had brought out earlier,he took a slice and put it on a plate before sliding it over to the colt "Go ahead,I need to know if its any good."
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:22 am

Flare sipped his own drink as he listened attentively to the stallion, he rather liked him, as he was the only other pony he'd met who really understood. He licked foam from the latte off his lips as he spoke, "Brilliant, being able to fly even in the rain with them being mechanical is so cool!" He chuckled a little and couldn't help a small, embarrassed smile, "To be honest...I don't mind being different, really." He looked up towards the ceiling, as if he could spot the clouds lazily floating by outside, "I just want to touch the sky again...Even for a moment."

He flicked his ears when he heard him mention that, his eyes widening a little, "Y-you could do that? I-I mean...I only need one." He chuckled and flapped his one wing, "This one works alright, for the most part!" He looked into his glass and gulped down the last bit of his latte, looking up when he saw him lift the glass covering that incredible cake, sliding a piece in front of him, "Woah really? Thank you!" He didn't waste time taking a big bite, his teenage appetite showing as he forgot his manners, his wing fluttered in a pleased way as he smiled, "Wooooow this is the best cake I've ever tasted!" He licked crumbs from his face and chuckled, "Thank you, for y'know...listening to me." He shuffled a hoof a little bit, "This week has kinda sucked, and talking to most ponies just makes them get that...pitying look in their eyes. I hate that look." He took another bite of cake and smiled, "It really does mean a lot."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 12:32 am

Willow smiled and waved a hoof "Its no problem,Listening is what I do. I enjoy helping ponies with their problems if I can,I just hoped I helped you with yours." Willow held out his hoof "My name is Willow Wisp but most just call me Willow." The smile he wore was real and there was no pity to be seen in his eyes only understanding. "I know what its like.."
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 4:02 am

Flare smiled at him, nodding, "You did, you really did." He chuckled and ran a hoof across his mane, looking a little worried, "It's only the first week of school, it'll get worse, I know it." He grinned up at him, "But thanks to you, I think I'll be alright." He finished off his cake and pondered, "I've never met another pony who related, I know ponies are out there in the same situation." He laughed and looked up at him, "But it's nice to be able to talk to somepony who's been there." He put a hoof to his chin, and then smiled, "You know...I mean if you ever need somepony to talk to, you can talk to me?" Was that a weird offer? This stallion was older than him, but even adults needed listening ears too sometimes, right?
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:38 am

Willow rubbed his chin with a hoof "Well my door is always open if you ever need to talk about anything at all." His grin widened at the colts offer "That is very kind of you,I'll keep that in mind thank you" He says before finishing his drink taking two cups and the plate and slipped them into a nearby sink. "This might be a strange question but have you meet somepony by the name of Bright Sides? Shes a earth pony filly around your age might even be in your class,pale yellow coat,sometimes wears red glasses,a dark green bow in her mane,tends to bounce everywhere?" He asks chuckling at the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:09 am

The young colt nodded and smiled, "I will definitely come back!" He chuckled and rubbed a hoof to the back of his head, "Who wouldn't want to with such good food, drink, and a friendly face!" He definitely wanted to make this place a regular stop on his way home. His ears perked when he heard Willow mention Bright Sides, "Sunny? Oh yeah! I see her a lot around the school!" He chuckled and grinned, "I met her waaaay back in Elementary school!" He looked suddenly curious and tilted his head with a smile, "Why do you ask? Do you know her?" He definitely remembered that bright and cheerful mare, he always made sure to say hello to her when he saw her around.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:52 am

Willow nodded before sitting back down in his seat. "Actually yeah,I'm friends with her mother and used to foal sit her alot when she was younger." He says chuckling as he remembered the many strange adventures and weird happenings going on around the shop whenever Sunny had come to visit. "In fact since her mother is out of town for a few weeks she is staying with me,she should be here any-" Suddenly the door opened with the tinkle of the bell.

Bright Sides entered the cafe,this blooming filly did not enter with the normal bounce she had,this was a slow walk,even her bow that seemed to normally bounce even when she was standing still was drooping. She sighed as she sat on a near by stool. Willow raised an eye brow. "Is it a hot chocolate day today Sunny?" He asked as Sunny had laid her head on the counter to witch Sunny nodded "Extra chocolate and whip cream..." This made Willow whistle before he turned back to make the drink "That bad huh?"
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:41 am

Flare couldn't believe his ears as he spoke, chuckling, "Small world indeed!" It felt like strange fate, meeting a pony who happened to be close with another. He admitted that he didn't speak to Sunny as much as he could have, but as he'd said, he always managed to wave and smile, and give her a hello when they passed in the halls, he would have to pick up talking to her again he decided, just as fate pulled another funny trick.

He could tell upon her immediate entrance that all was not well, and he made room at the counter for her when she practically drug herself in and slumped over the table, "Sunny?" He furrowed his brows and climbed up onto a stool next to her, watching as Willow turned to begin making her drink, "what's up?" When he noticed he was sitting on the proper side to do so, he gently raised a wing to rest on her shoulder in a comforting manner, it was a gesture he was knows for, even when the pony he was comforting was a stranger, of course Sunny wasn't a stranger, "W-wanna talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:37 am

Something then happened that came with almost no warning,and on top of that it was a very rare thing to happen when it came to Sunny. With only the soft whimper that escaped her lips as a warning before she burst out crying large arches of waterfall tears fell from her eyes,it seemed even when it came to her crying she over did it. "Whoa Whoa! Sunny,beep breathes,take deep breathes" He says when seeing she was crying so hard they couldn't understand her.

Sunny took his advise and after a few minutes had calmed down enough that they could understand her and he was surpised to hear her story. "M-My c-class has a p-project d-due on Monday!" Willow was about to say something when she continued "Its about w-what our special talent and how we got our cutie mark! Its for the Elementary s-school! I still don't have mine!"

That was true Sunny's flanks were still blank,she had never cared before now,she had other more important things to worry about but now.. "What if they see me without mine and think they will never get theirs?! Do you know the panic that would cause?! Ponyville would be in complete and utter chaos!!" She sobbs before starting the cry again. "It would be all my fault!!"
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:10 am

Flare's eyes widened in shock when the young mare began to cry, he'd never seen her cry, and the sound of her crying just tore his heart in two, "Willow's right." He scooted a bit closer for comfort and patted her back gently with a hoof. Whatever was bothering her, she needed all the assurance she could get.

He flicked his ears forward when she'd finally calmed enough to speak, realization dawned on him. He'd heard about that project, though he hadn't been assigned it, and didn't know if he would be, he pondered a moment over what to say before giving her a small smile, "Heey Sunny, it's alright, you know?" He thought back to what his mom had told him before, when he was younger and anxiously waiting for his own cutie mark, "Everypony's got a special talent, whether you can blatantly see it or not!"

He smiled softly and ran a hoof over her mane, "It doesn't matter if anypony else can see it, because it's still there." He pulled back a little and grinned "If you go up there with your head held high you'll show them that there isn't anything to be afraid of." He reached and rubbed a hoof to the back on his head, "Or heh...That's what my mom always told me."

He gave a knowing smile to Willow, thinking back to their earlier conversation, "Besides, being different isn't bad, right? You just have to own it, make your difference yours. And you'll teach them to do the same." He wasn't sure if his words would help at all, but he hoped it did even a little.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Sunny sniffled and wiped away a few left over tears with a hoof "Y-You really think so..? She says before the trade mark grin returned to her face. "Y-Yeah you are right!...But...I should finish my list..." She says pulling out a rather large list that unrolled and pooled around the stool she sat on. She scanned over the list that started out normal listing things like singing and art but as the list went on,they got more silly and strange. Case and point when Sunny scratched off "Monster hunter" from the list before flipping it over "Match making?...I don't remember putting this down.." She says before tapping her chin with a hoof "It could be awesome..To bring ponies together,I could do that!" She says before gulping down her drink moments after Willow placed it in front of her. "But...how..?"
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Flare's eyes widened at the sight of the mammoth list she unrolled, it seemed to go on forever, and he was sure that if it stretched it'd easily make it to Canterlot. He chuckled and poked a hoof at monster hunting, "That one sounds fun." He perked his ears and looked thoughtful, rubbing a hoof along his chin as he pondered it, "Hmm, well...You seem to be really good at reading ponies, so," He put his hooves together and grinned, "I bet you'd be great at figuring out which ponies might be a good match!" He smiled at her and gestured between himself and Willow, "And you're good at making friends, right? So ponies would feel at easy with you, and therefore at ease with anypony you introduced them to!" He could definitely see her match making, it seemed like a talent made for the bubbly mare.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:37 pm

Sunny's eyes sparkled bright at the thought of bring two ponies together,helping two ponies who were fated to meet,bringing two destinies together...Suddenly she was nose to nose with Flare "Lets do it! Know anypony who needs a friend or seems lonely?!" She asks her voice bursting with joy and energy. Sometimes she herself was shocked at how much energy she had.

Meanwhile Willow had turned away to serve another pair of ponies that had just walked in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At least it's the weekend.   At least it's the weekend. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At least it's the weekend.
Page 1 of 1