My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eevee

Eevee

FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP Empty
PostSubject: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:26 pm

Starflower curled back farther into her hood. She hated life at the moment, because of some particular bullies that were not going to leave her alone. Just last week a unicorn mare named Comet Smash had helped her with the bullies, but she moved away a day after. Now the bullies were back, trying to tie her up.
She had no clue why, but she knew it would end with her in tears. When Comet saved her, they had her tied to a pole, and threw rotten tomatoes at her. They had a sack, and it was full of some sort of food...

----------------
(COMET SMASH IS NOT MY OC. I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THE MARE!)
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:56 pm

(I hope this is okay!)

Flare's first days back at school had gone a little better than he had expected, though ponies did tease him about his injuries, there was also an equal number of them who had welcomed him back warmly. He'd take teasing and warm welcomes over pity, the one thing that bugged him more than anything.

His ears flicked forwards and his eyes widened as he saw a group of ponies advancing on a young filly, she looked terrified! He puffed himself up to try and look bigger than he was and stomped over at his uneven gait, trying to put on a brave face despite his obvious disadvantage, "Hey! You better quit messing with her!" He flared out his one wing and huffed, "Or you'll have to mess with me!" He knew if he'd been at full health he could take these guys no problem, but missing a leg and wing put him in a bad place.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:15 pm

Starflower looked at the colt protecting her. She couldn't believe her eyes.

"Whatever. All your gonna do is be beaten like a looooooser." The head bully said tauntingly. His followers agreed, throwing insults at both ponies. Two of the followers teleported to the hooded filly and tied her front hooves to her wings. Though it was very badly done, it was enough to cause pain in Starflower.

"Ow, my wings..." she softly said as she teared up. She tried to escape the pain, but ended up showing her bare flank, Cutie Mark-less.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:30 pm

Flare felt panic rising when he saw them get closer to the filly, the burning in his chest rising as he dug his hooves into the ground. He began to step closer then gasped when two suddenly teleported closer to her, gasping when they grabbed and began tying her up. That was too far. He snorted through his nose and came for them now at a wobbly run, "ponies like you make me sick!" He caught sight of the filly's blank flank and then shot them a venomous glare, realizing quick what this might be over, and it only made his anger grow.

He was being driven mostly by adrenaline as he attempted to crash himself into the pony who was clearly the leader of the bunch, figuring if he took him down, the others would lose their bravado, "Leave her ALONE!" He attempted to lash out with a hoof, hoping to at least get them away from her or run them off, so they would leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:02 pm

The bullies started to see that he meant business, as the colt yelled at the jerkish colts in front of him. "Grr... Come on, guys. Let's leave the lameo's alone. heheheheh..." the top bully said as they left, calling Starflower a blank flank. The last one to leave was a small filly unicorn, who grabbed the bag of potatoes, and ran after the boys.

Starflower was still in pain, was scared of the colt in front of her, and was a perfect target for being pummeled. She watched the colt carefully to see what he'd do. She hoped it involved not being mean to her, though she felt as though that was what was going to happen. She whimpered as the ropes tighten as she tried to stand. She couldn't feel her wings, but it hurt. It took her little time to wriggle out of the ropes, leaving her rubbing her wings and hooves, crying. Her grass green eyes squeezed shut as the pain grew. One part of the rope was singed, and had given her left wing painful heat. Stupid, clumsy Starflower...
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:11 pm

Flare stared heated daggers at the colt until he heard him beginning to back off, watching them tensely as they began to collect themselves and scutter off. He ignored their last insult, glad that they were leaving now.

He went limp and breathed heavily as the adrenaline left him, his legs were shaky and he felt light headed, but he had other things to worry about right now. He looked back up at the injured filly as she was wriggling free from the ropes. He couldn't bring himself to ask her if she was okay, because it was clear that she wasn't, but his eyes were gentle as he came slowly closer, trying not to scare her more, "It's okay, I wont hurt you, I promise."

He furrowed his brows and lowered himself to the ground when he got close enough, holding a hoof out, "I can see that you aren't okay...But is there anything I can do?" He nodded towards his saddle bag that had been dropped when he charged at the bullies, "I have bandages in my bag?" He always kept them, in case he needed to change the ones he wore around his waist and leg. He gave her a soft smile, "I'm sorry they hurt you, my name is Flare!"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:17 pm

The light blue Pegasus couldn't contain her tears. She sobbed on the ground, her hooves sore. She quietly said "I'm Starflower..." and her green eyes hardly able to look in his.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:25 pm

Flare smiled at her and stood a moment to retrieve his bag, pulling out a tissue and holding it out for her, "That's a really pretty name, Starflower." He frowned and little and looked over at her, "Don't listen to what they say, okay?" He shook his head, "they act tough but they're just cowards, only cowards pick on others for no good reason."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:41 pm

Starflower nodded shyly, a blush coming to say hello. She wiped her eyes, and looked at the colt with sympathy. "Thank you, for standing up for me, Flare." she told him, her manehattenite accent crisp and thick. She stood up, pain searing through her hooves and started to her next class.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:51 pm

The young colt smiled at her and nodded, "Of course, I'm glad I got them away from you." He tilted his head and frowned a little, "Do they do this often?" He got the vibe that this wasn't the first time, and he hated the idea that they'd hurt her before. He stooed when she did, sliding his bag back over his bag and followed her, "Mind if I walk with you?" It was partly to make sure those bullies didn't come back, and partly in case she needed any help, she looked to be pretty sore.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:58 pm

"I-I-I, Um... I really don't mind, but um... Well, uh..." How to put into how this was a good day of bullying from them, she had no clue how.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:08 pm

Flare rested his wig over her shoulder comfortingly, smiling and nodding, "Hey it's okay, they wont bother you again." He snorted a little and then turned to her, "If they try to I'll come knock their blocks off, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:23 pm

Starflower simply gazed at the floor. She felt kinda weird being with him, like she couldn't be.

He was so nice and kind, willing to risk getting hurt for her. But she couldn't do the same for him. She was too shy. She was picked on for being a weak flyer, for not having a cutie mark, for being shy, for being different than the status quo, for not getting along with her mother and father, things like that. But she felt as though she'd never repay him for his kindness.

"Flare...?" she said softly, her light and small wings ruffling as the do when she gets uncomfortable. She wanted to know about why he had only one wing, and a lost back leg. But she knew how to build up to personal questions. Simple questions to break the ice. She had done that with Comet. "How long as it been since you moved here?" she asked him, not looking up.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:29 pm

It was at that moment that a high pitched scream could be heard and that scream was quickly getting closer. It wasn't long before a pony was seen speeding towards them in a spiral out of control. Bright "Sunny" Sides had decided to roller skate to school today,if she got there early she could meet everyone,and that means more friends

!...Too bad she forgot she didn't know how to stop...So here she was speeding towards the two ponies,hen suddenly one of her skates hit a rock that sent her flying through the air. Her glasses flying off only to somehow land perfectly on the nose of one of them and her to land into a large bush. After a few moments her head popped out and she laughed "THAT WAS AWESOME!~" She shouted before squinted and looked around "Glasses...Glasses where did you go?" She asks as if calling out as if they would come to her on their own.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:41 pm

Flare kept his wing around her a moment more before pulling it back and tucking it to his side, she seemed so shy, her gaze glued to the floor as they went, she seemed scarcely able to meet his gaze, but that was okay. He smiled and looked over as she spoke, chuckling softly at the question and looking thoughtful, "I moved here about a month ago, so I haven't been around very long." He grinned as he spoke, "I moved here from Ponyville when my father got called here to work, they were short on fireponies, so they'd called him to come and help with training new recruits."

He shuffled his hoof a little and chuckled, "To be honest, you're the first pony I've talked to since we moved here, I've been a bit nervous." It wasn't often that the normally outgoing colt got nervous, but being in a totally new place had been a bit scary. He was about to continue speaking when he heard a scream, turning his head and getting wide eyed at the filly careening towards them, "W-woah!" He flinched when she went flying and saw her land in the bushes, gasping, "A-are you...okaay?" His last word trailed as he saw her pop her head up, chuckling a little, was this school always this wild?
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:42 pm

Starflower jumped right into a locker as she dove out of the way of the skating mare.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 12:54 am

Bright Sides grin grew and she laughed again as she looked in the direction of what looked to be two ponies her eyes squinted almost shut as she still wasn't wearing her glasses. "Oh yeah,this is nothing you should of seen what happened yesterday at the marketplace." She says as she climbs out the the bush and started to take off her skates. "Have you seen my glasses? Thick and red?" She asks with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 1:03 am

Flare gasped when he saw Starflower hide away, turning to smile at her, "It's okay, you can come out, Star!" He crossed his eyes after a moment when he realized that the glasses in question happened to be on his own face, "Haha, I guess I found them." He chuckled as he reached to slip them back onto her face, grinning, "Dare I ask what happened at the marketplace?" He had a feeling it would be an interesting story.

Her flicked his ears forwards and smiled, realizing he hadn't introduced himself, "Oh! I'm Flare by the way, and this is my friend, Starflower!" He gestured to the shy mare, moving to help her to her hooves and placing a comforting wing on her shoulder, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Starflower blushed as the colt placed his wing around her once again. She didn't like him in that way, but it just came to her face. She nodded as Flare introduced him and her, and ruffled her small wings.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:51 am

She kicked off her skates and tossed them into her saddle bags"Well,there was this watermelon cart see.." So she started telling the story of how a simple task of helping an old mare across the street had turned into a wild ride when a watermelon cart had came out of nowhere. How it had knocked her up into it luckily not hitting the old mare. How she were thrown covered in watermelon inside the quill and sofa store. "Did you know that you could fit your head inside a watermelon? Yeah strange right? You should of seen it all the sofas and beds were covered in bits of watermelon and juice." She says with a laugh. "Its awesome to meet you guys I'm Bright Sides but every pony calls me Sunny" She says as she bounced in place.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:53 am

Flare stared on in a mixture of amusement and disbelief as she told her story, unable to help but laugh in a good natured way at the sheer absurdity of it, "I certainly didn't know that, I'll have to remember that in case of emergencies!" He laughed, then nodded and grinned, "It's awesome to meet you too! Nice to meet a friendly face around here...That's for sure." In fact, these two were the first real friendly faces he'd seen since he started going to this school. He quirked his head and looked curious, then looked towards Starflower for assurance before asking, "Wanna walk to class with us, Sunny?" It couldn't hurt, friendly faces might help the shy little mare at his side, and a group would keep those dumb bullies away.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:07 am

Starflower had somewhat crawled out of her hood for the story Bright Sides told. She was so assertive. Meanwhile, Star wasn't even near assertive. She could hardly speak when the teachers called on her. How could she ever be like the mare in front of her?

"I can't..." she thought aloud. "I just can't..." She stiffened, tears filling her eyes. Her wings slowly flapped, as her hopes to become a mare who could speak up proudly sank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP   FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FILLY/FOAL YOUR OC RP
Page 1 of 1