My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Single Bite..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

A Single Bite.. Empty
PostSubject: A Single Bite..   A Single Bite.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:42 pm

Equestria,a land of laughter,colorful ponies and most important of all the Magic of Friendship. Or atleast it was before the Virus..A single bite was all it took from a pony who was thought to just have a simple case of rabies. A single bite that caused a fever so hot,that it burned you out in just a few hours or a day or two at most if you were really unlucky.

A single bite was all it took to turn the laughter into screams of fear and panic,turned colorful ponies into rotting moving corpses that only had one goal,eat until they couldn't eat any longer and then just keep eating.

A single bite before the friendship died,ponies once happy to let some pony else have the last box of Sugar Sun Cereal,now would trample a pony in a panic to get the chance to get a dented can of peas or carrots,or would easily throw another pony into an oncoming herd of un-dead to save their own skin instead of helping each other find away out together..

Sweet Dreams had seen a few of these cases for herself and had been abandoned by the last group she had been with,left behind as a small group had overrun the building they had been hiding out in.A large earth pony mare had hit her horn marking her fall back in a pained and blurry vision.

Luckily the hit hadn't broken her horn because if it had she would of been dead. One of the un-dead was on her quickly,its napping jaws inched from her her face,a mixture of black ichor and foul smelling drool splattered onto her fur. It had been a Pegasus at one point,a cutie mark of a blue lighting bolt that had been made of flames. One on the wings was missing only the bone protruding from its back could be seen. The other wing was missing much of its feathers showing the rotting skin underneath

She had been forced to shove her large horn up under the jaw and into the skull of the creature. It gave a shutter like spasm before it stopped moving. She had barely escaped,but that had been a few days ago. Now the large Unicorn was making her way towards her old home,the only safe place she could think of,or at lest one with a chance of a bath,her mane and tale matted and filthy from the lack of washing...
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A Single Bite.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Single Bite..   A Single Bite.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:16 pm

Starflower was running for her life. Literally. For three days, un-dead ponies had been after. If it weren't for her fear and hope that her love was safe from this, she might have been on the other side. She searched far and wide for him, almost caught many times. Her whole body ached, but she wasn't going to stop now.

The twins behind her were doing well to help. They had been through so much already, but this scarred all of them. She held back the tears of pain, spread by a scratch she acquired on her left flank by a passing arrow from Blue Arrow. It was an intentional hit, but she didn't care. As long as Metal Spark is okay... she thought again.

"Keep it moving, Starflower, or we're chow for them" she heard Arrow call out to her. A unicorn, an almost midnight blue-purple with bright cyan mane, came into her view. She hated herself, but she called out to the mare.

"LOOK OUT!" she warned, and hoped the mare heard and understood.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Single Bite.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Single Bite..   A Single Bite.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Sweet Dreams jumped at the sound of a strangers voice, and turned to look seeing three strange ponies racing towards her...With many of the undead dead straight behind them. She didn't know why she helped them,for all she knew they might just try and take her supplies if they got the chance...But still,they were ponies that needed her help she couldn't just leave them. So she pulled out her ace,her horn lit up in a light blue aura before a see through group of ponies appeared behind the strangers,they were facing the zomponies and seemed to be creating a distraction drawing the attention to them instead. "Quickly now I can't keep this up forever!"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A Single Bite.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Single Bite..   A Single Bite.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:08 pm

"Don't need to tell me twice, Ma'am." Starflower's other friend, Flutter Shot, said, dragging Star with her magic. Blue Arrow ran to the mare's side, and started firing many arrows at the zom-ponies. She didn't say a word as the arrows flew, hitting the ones in back. After firing all her arrows, she swore and started using a combat spell. Not my strong suit... she thought as she started hitting the front line.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Single Bite.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Single Bite..   A Single Bite.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:58 pm

It wasn't long before Sweets magic started to flicker,and then went out with a sparking poof. Her horn now sparking lightly and blackened she could only watch as the magic created ponies flicked and died in a shower of multi colored sparkles. No longer distracted the rest of the zomponies were now making their way towards the group. Sweets hat to turn and buck one when it got too close, its head exploded in a mess of black gore,bits of flesh and bone sticking to her hooves and legs the rotting black blood splatted across her tail and flanks. "Quickly this way!"[/color] She says as she takes off towards her home.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A Single Bite.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Single Bite..   A Single Bite.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:04 pm

None of the three mares argued. They followed the cyan-maned pony to a building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Single Bite.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Single Bite..   A Single Bite.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Single Bite..
Page 1 of 1