My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bucky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lou

Lou

Bucky Empty
PostSubject: Bucky   Bucky I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 8:25 pm

THEO FRETS BUCKY

Bucky Bucky11

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Used to be handsomely long, but is now grown out and just looks shaggy and disheveled. A midnight blue color. (#003366)

Tail: Underwent the same dilemma as his mane and carries the same appearance. Has moderate length when previously it was short. Same midnight blue color as his mane.

Eyes: Average-sized for a male pony, with golden tainoi irises. (#FFCC66) Are often bloodshot due to the over-consumption of alcohol and usually have bags under them.

Body: He has a sculpted face and an overall handsome appearance, with just enough muscle to appear useful, wings (obviously), and long legs. However, he is now bordering on being underweight. His body is an azure color. (#336699)

Cutie Mark: 6-stringed acoustic guitar

Age (Baby,adult): Adult (28 human years)

Personality: However naturally modest and generally a sweet guy, Bucky tends to avoid other ponies, especially mares. They remind him too much of her. Fell into a bit of depression after she left yet still felt the responsibility to put on a nice face for the younger ponies, which caused him to develop bipolar tendencies. One second he can be beaming and apparently happy, then distressed and antisocial the next. Doesn't really like going outside during the day but he loves staying out at night and playing his guitar to himself.

Likes: His guitar, singing, foals, alcohol of any kind, music, hiding out in his apartment with all the lights turned off so the hangovers don't hurt as much, watching the stars

Dislikes: Thinking about her too much, Baltimare, ponies recognizing him, hangovers in general, getting mobbed by fans, crowds

History: Theo Frets was born in Baltimare to two hard-working pegasi. In the beginning, his life was blissfully simple. No accidents, no deaths, no family issues. It was safe to say that he grew up in a stable household. ("Stable," haha, get it? Because they're ponies.)

Ever since he could talk, Theo was fascinated by his father's guitar and absolutely adored it when the pegasus played for him. But he was a relatively quiet colt in contrast to his dad's fatherly brusque-ness, so he didn't build up the courage to ask his dad if he could play it too until he was 8 years old. Of course, his father jumped at the chance and immediately started giving his only son guitar lessons.

From then on out, Theo was a bit obsessed with the instrument. He practiced it every day after school and would even occassionally skip play dates with his friends to play it. Theo's father realized how serious his son was and decided to get him some real guitar lessons with a guitar teacher, for his 9th birthday. It was all obvious to everypony that playing guitar would be Theo's talent since he was very good for a young colt, but so far his cutie mark hadn't made an appearance yet.

Things started to change when Theo started singing. As it seemed, the young stallion had a set of pipes in there as well, which only added to the music he was producing with his guitar. First he was singing songs already written, then he started to dabble in his own songwriting. Finally, when the young pegasus was 11, he got his cutie mark. Way later than all of his friends, but then again, it took him longer to actually find his talent. He was performing a song he had written to his family when the mark finally appeared on his flank. Like everypony had expected, it was the image of a guitar.

Baltimare was a pretty happening place by this time, and Theo knew he was going to end up famous, especially since his family kept pushing him to play in small venues and parks when he was 14. But he didn't really want to be famous. At least, not yet. When Theo was 18, he got his big break. He was sitting in a tree, playing and singing music for a few extra bits when he was spotted by a music producer. He was good, very good, so he landed a job as a performer. A proper one. At first, he was thrilled. For the next three years, he traveled around Baltimare and Manehattan, playing small concerts for pre-teen fillies who thought he was handsome, and he was living the dream.

Then, when he was 22, he met her. The love of his life. The most beautiful mare he'd ever seen. He was stricken. She was too, at first. Who could resist a handsome pegasus that was mildly famous? They dated for three years, and he was absolutely sure that she was the one. So he was going to ask for her hoof in marriage. He had enough money from his concerts and rapidly growing fanbase to buy a ring. But when he proposed, she said no. In the middle of his heart shattering into a million pieces, she said that she had another stallion on the side, and was in love with him now instead of Theo.

Theo fell into depression and stopped performing all together, now only content with prowling nightclubs and bars and drinking himself into oblivion. The only thing that kept him hanging on was his guitar. Much to the dismay of his parents, he continued this backwards lifestyle of sleeping off hangovers during the day and drinking until he dropped at night for a whole year before he decided that he couldn't stay in Baltimare any longer. He packed his bags and moved to Ponyville, a quiet little town that was far, far away from Baltimare. And from her. Even though he had never performed in Ponyville, he still couldn't risk being recognized by a fan, so he changed his name to Bucky.

Although he still is an alcoholic, Bucky's spirits lifted a little since he moved to Ponyville. The town was too happy and cute to keep him down. He is less of a nightwalker and occasionally has bouts of depression, but he is definitely getting better. Bucky can now often be seen wandering around the town square during the afternoon, playing his guitar for some spare bits.

(Bucky's voice claim - Tom Higgenson | Plain White T's | "Hey There, Delilah")

Example RP segment: (Segment #1)
Bucky wobbled a little as he trotted down Ponyville's main street, his guitar thumping against his back. He would have flown back to his tiny apartment had it not been for his precious instrument. And the fact that he was just a little bit drunk.

But drunk or not, he did definitely hear the unmistakable cry of a young foal. The blue pegasus looked around until he finalky found the source of the noise, a little pink filly sitting on the curb with her hooves covering her face. Bucky couldn't resist a foal in need, so he wobbled his way over and sat down next to her, being careful of his guitar.

"Hey," he said gently, trying not to scare her. "What's wrong?"

The filly squeaked a little and looked up, tears running down her cheeks. "I l-l-lost my m-mommy!"

"You did? Oh, that's no fun..." Bucky frowned then stood up again, extending his hoof to her. "How about I help you find her, huh? Does that sound like a good idea?" After a moment of consideration the filly nodded and sniffled, taking his hoof. The stallion offered her a small smile and began walking. "Can you tell me what she looks like?"

"Mmhmm, she's big, and yellow, with a green mane and tail."

The pegasus squinted through the ponies milling around as he walked until he finally spotted a mare that matched the filly's described characteristics, coming up behind a yellow pony and tapping her on the shoulder. "'Scuse me, ma'am, is this your daughter?" The mare turned around and the filly launched herself at her legs, so Bucky assumed that this was, in fact, the filly's mother. "Found her over there crying. She must have gotten seperated from you."

"Oh my goodness!" The mare pulled the filly into a tight hug. "Thank you so much!" Bucky nodded in acknowledgement to her gratitude and turned around, going back to wandering (and wobbling) down the street. Doing good deeds like that always gave him a fuzzy feeling inside.

[Acceptance]

beep boop beep boop boop beep boop beep beep

Last edited by Lou on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:44 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Bucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bucky   Bucky I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:43 am

It looks good so far!!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Bucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bucky   Bucky I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:15 pm

Wow, that's so sad >.< Approved! Have fun!!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Bucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bucky   Bucky I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:47 pm

Yay, thanks buddy!
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Bucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bucky   Bucky I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:31 pm

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bucky   Bucky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bucky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: