My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Town, New Life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

New Town, New Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Life   New Town, New Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 6:30 pm

"A unicorn by the name of Black Iron,he was a friend of my mothers and he thought metal wings would be a good retirement project...It may not be as good as flesh and bone wings but they are useful and much stronger.."

Meanwhile Crystal took a seat nearby and dug through her saddle bags until she found a chunk of ruby before slowly using her hoofs and the end of a feather to slowly carve off shavings and create designs on it.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Life   New Town, New Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 6:40 pm

Metal began thinking.. "hmm somehow this name sounds familiar.. I think i have heard about him.. but i cant really remember"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Life   New Town, New Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:52 pm

"Well. This has been an... Interesting day." She thought aloud. She was ready to bolt out of there.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Life   New Town, New Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Town, New Life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2