My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonbathing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

Moonbathing Empty
PostSubject: Moonbathing   Moonbathing I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:45 am

The moon sat peacefully in the serene midnight sky, whose dark embrace was beautified by countless sparkling stars strewn across it. Being the gracious heavenly body that it was, the moon allowed its light to dance across the ever-moving water of the ocean, allowing it to mimic the glistening above. A soothing wind caressed the shore, painting an unpredictable, constantly changing painting in the sand.

Yellow eyes gazed upon all the beauty the night had to offer with delight. Their owner raised a dark-grey furred head to welcome the breeze, long, pointed ears twitched to and fro as their fur was tickled.

She could not have asked for a more calming evening- one which was well overdo in her chaotic life as a guard for Princess Luna. As much as she adored fighting the evils that spawned in the darkness, every so often having some time off was a blessing. It allowed her to recuperate for the next battle, as well as allow some time to reflect on things greater than herself.

Midnight Bulwark nestled herself in the cool sand by the shore, uncaring whether it matted her fur or not. Here, she could smell the salt air better, taste it on her tongue. Her front hooves were just close enough to have the ocean's dying waves touch their tips.

The bat pony smiled to herself as she stretched her large leathery wings then refolded them against her side. Her gaze then shifted upward, to the beautiful moon, which reflected magnificently in her slitted pupils.
Back to top Go down

Moonbathing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: The Beach-
Jump to: