My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

aaaAAA I DO ART NOW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

aaaAAA I DO ART NOW Empty
PostSubject: aaaAAA I DO ART NOW   aaaAAA I DO ART NOW I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 4:17 am

WELL IVE CHAnged alot since i was here

im an artist now c:

Im also an animator but i haven't made any animations involving my little pony so far so i wont be posting anything unless im allowed to post art and things that don't have to do with my little pony? I can't remember c':

anYWay because i don't know what art im actually allowed to post i guess ill post some kind of old stuff until i find out if i can post more than ponies or not? There's not gonna be much interesting stuff here until then owo

ANYWAY. onto the art!

1. Dark's new Reference{?} picture
Spoiler:

..yeah, i don't think this is going to end up as a reference picture, it's very unclear on alot of things so im gonna try and make some time to make a proper reference today ^^

Plus that's really old

2. a thing?
Spoiler:
honestly i don't know what this is, but i made it ages ago and then [not so recently] decided to remake it, so heres the remake:
Spoiler:
..i also plan on remaking that remake again as both of them are old.

3. ew

A really bad drawing of a CanonXoc thing. don't look down, your eyes will melt.

Spoiler:

..oh god you looked down why would you do that
im impressed that you're not on the floor choking c:

4. Darks Mother
Spoiler:
IM LAUGHING BECAUSE THATS MEANT TO BE A CHANGELING I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED I

5. This thing?
Spoiler:
This was pretty much just background practise, i just added Dark in cause the drawing was too empty.

6. an old thing i forgot to upload to DeviantArt
Spoiler:
..i can't think of a description for this

SO YEAH. thats my old pony art and stuff c: hope you didn't have a heart attack whilst exploring this page.

Ill try and update with some recents soon. <3

Last edited by Dark The Pegasus on Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: aaaAAA I DO ART NOW   aaaAAA I DO ART NOW I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 4:23 am

SWEET CELESTIA your artstyle is sooo AMAZING! I love it x)
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: aaaAAA I DO ART NOW   aaaAAA I DO ART NOW I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 7:37 am

I have to agree; this shows some amazing talent and creativity. Much better than any art I attempt.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: aaaAAA I DO ART NOW   aaaAAA I DO ART NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:46 pm

This is awesome Dark!! (Psst, you should post some of your animations :D)
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

PostSubject: Re: aaaAAA I DO ART NOW   aaaAAA I DO ART NOW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 4:23 am

Thankyou everyone! <3
And --but i don't have any MLP animations yet!

But if you say so, heres a meme i did for a few friends.
And then youtube messed up the timing :'D
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: aaaAAA I DO ART NOW   aaaAAA I DO ART NOW I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:26 pm

mmmmmeeehhhh made myself an icon
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: aaaAAA I DO ART NOW   aaaAAA I DO ART NOW I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:53 pm

That is soo cute!!
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: aaaAAA I DO ART NOW   aaaAAA I DO ART NOW I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:41 am

//falls on in and whispers// ey i haven't posted art in a while so here you go and all
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: aaaAAA I DO ART NOW   aaaAAA I DO ART NOW I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:53 am

OMG >///< thats sooo cute!! Do you take requests?
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: aaaAAA I DO ART NOW   aaaAAA I DO ART NOW I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:33 pm

yes i most definantly do! You can find my request page here. https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t3329-dark-does-requests
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: aaaAAA I DO ART NOW   aaaAAA I DO ART NOW I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 7:31 am

okay so i know this isn't ponies but i drew my main character and im really proud of it ghghgh
Spoiler:

//thrOWS THAT AT YOU//
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: aaaAAA I DO ART NOW   aaaAAA I DO ART NOW I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:18 am

Kyoot /)OwO(\
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: aaaAAA I DO ART NOW   aaaAAA I DO ART NOW I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Adorable!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aaaAAA I DO ART NOW   aaaAAA I DO ART NOW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aaaAAA I DO ART NOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Non RP/Discussion :: Artwork and Literature-
Jump to: