My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I just found something here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

I just found something here Empty
PostSubject: I just found something here   I just found something here I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 3:25 am

Ok i just found something:

In the map in the background it says ManehattEn
But in the forum it says ManehattAn

Which one is spelled correct? o.ö
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

I just found something here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just found something here   I just found something here I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 7:46 am

I found this on the wiki; probably the best way of clarifying which one is correct 'featured prominently in Rarity Takes Manehattan.'. Since that was the name of an actual episode, I am guessing that the 'an' suffix is the right one.
Back to top Go down

I just found something here
Page 1 of 1