My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Memories...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 1:05 pm

It was night time at the whitetail wood when Tenebris went out for a little walk. She looked up into the sky, it was full moon, she  mumbled to herself "Oh Virtus, i miss you so much"
She sat under a tree and began sobbing.. and thinking about her life...
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 8:16 am

Switchblade would be sat a small distance away, his armour shining with a dim, unnatural light as he looked up to the stars, thinking about the direction his life was going in, and the path he had left behind all those years ago, but could never seem to forget about, he wouldn't notice the crying, he was too focused on his internal thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 8:30 am

Tenebris began to look around, suddenly she saw another pony..
She was a bit shy, and looked at him from a far distance.
Tenebris wondered what he was doing here, bacause she never saw somepony here at night..
she stepped a bit closer. With a quiet voice she said: "H-hello?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 8:35 am

As Switchblade loses his concentration upon hearing the voice; the light coming from his armour ceased; leaving the starlight as the only dim light source, he looked at her; his goggles set over his eyes, he smiled kindly to her "Good evening, miss."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 8:42 am

"Uhm, i never saw you here before.. what are you doing here? at night?.."she replied with a still sadly voice.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 8:45 am

"I had enough of trying to meditate in the everfree forest; too many distractions there; and I was always getting disturbed by somepony in trouble. And I'm here at night because of the stars; you wouldn't believe how many memories they bring back for me; both good and bad." he explains in his casual, yet somewhat energetic tone.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 8:51 am

"W-well im here almost every night, this forest helps me controlling my feelings"
"And lets me forget what happened back then.."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 8:53 am

Switchblade nods "Yep; thought as much. You are here for the opposite reason I am here; since I am here to remember my past, and figure out how to further improve myself from it. That's why my magic was in motion; my light magic is most powerful when I am having an extreme feeling; usually anger or sadness."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 9:53 am

Tenebris stared at the moon for a while "ive never told this anypony.. but i lost someone i really loved in my life.. and everytime i look up to the moon, it gives me the feeling like he is still there with me".
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 10:27 am

"Yeah; I know the feeling; I had to take responsibility for an action that was not of my doing, which ended up in the demise of the one closest to me, and resulted in the true culprit not getting the punishment he deserved; all to honour the memory of her, and to prevent all of my squadmates from being punished as well. I still keep a photo of her; I don't know why. Perhaps it's to remember her by, or to remember myself by." Switchblade replies slowly.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:15 am

"We all have done things we are not really proud of".
*Tenebris sits down*
"Wow, ive never talked to anypony like that, im always too shy to say even a word".
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:19 pm

"It's always good to have a friend to vent troubles to. And I have a habit of bringing out the best in other ponies. Perhaps it's my friendly tone and charisma, or just the honest words of a pony who turned his loss into a new life to lead."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 9:54 pm

"Uhm.. thank you."
"I'm Tenebris by the way.. and you are?."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:20 am

"My name is Switchblade, I am a inventor, and a freelancer; doing the job of all law enforcement branches for a slightly higher fee. Pleased to meet you, Tenebris."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories...
Page 1 of 1