My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cold Blood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Cold Blood Empty
PostSubject: Cold Blood   Cold Blood I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:06 pm

Cold Blood
Cold Blood 1c419123b4
(I really hate pony creator >.<)

Species:: earth pony
Mane: long, radical, blood red and dark grey
Tail: spiky, blood red and dark grey
Eyes: red
Body: grey
Accessories: two red hoof rings
Cutie mark: a broken heart
Personality:
Cold Blood is very shy and doesn't talk much, but when she talks, her voice is very cold and quiet. She is kind of an emo and likes to be alone, she never had much friends or a boyfriend (She never really was into stallions but thats a different story)
She likes to go outside at night, because she loves the darkness, and everypony is asleep, so no one can see her.
Other ponies often call her a stranger because she is so dark and shy. She likes to hang out in abandoned places (like old castle ruins) and she often reads her books there. She told noone about her history, its a secret.
Although she is so dark, she loves animals and nature, and likes to go through forests at night.

Likes: the moon, night, silence, dark places, music, animals, books
Dislikes: sunlight, bright colours, parties, being loud, violence,

History:

Cold Blood was born in a small village near Canterlot, and lived on the farm of her parents. She grown up as a pretty normal filly, but on her 15th birthday, she got kissed by her best female friend Lexa Coldwind. At first it felt strange to her, but somehow it felt right too. Lexa and Cold stayed together and often secretly kissed each other at school.. they told no one about their love.. the other fillys often laughed at them and didnt want to play with her because she acted so strange. She never really told anyone about her relationship with Lexa and kept it a secret, even her parents didnt know she was gay. The only one she told about was her older brother Virtus. They always were the best friends. When they both were teenagers, Virtus dreamed of being a royal guard , but then about 1 month later, everything changed...

It was night time at the town when Cold Blood and Virtus went to the forest down the road... Suddenly Cold Blood heard a sound behind her, she asked Virtus: "D-did you hear that?". "Yes, i think it came from one of those trees over there.". They stepped a bit closer, suddenly someone jumped out of the tree, armed with a rusty knife and wearing a mask. Cold Blood began screaming, Virtus tried to protect her and began to fight him. He tried to put him down, but the robber already hit him with the knife, he fell. The robber ran away and never showed up again. Her brother died at the hospital.
After this night Cold Blood became very sad and never really smiled again.
She has sworn to herself that she will find this robber, and let him pay for what he has done.
After Virtus died, her cutie mark appeared, a broken heart.

When she grew up, she often locked herself up in her room for weeks, and she ran away almost every night. She didnt talk to her parents often, and wanted to be alone. She always looked up to the moon when she missed her brother, sometimes it felt like he was really standing next to her...

About a few weeks later Cold Blood just wanted to leave the town and everything that happened there. So she packed her bag and ran away...
It felt like a new beginning to her. She has seen a lot of villages on her way but when she finally arrived at Ponyville, something was strange, somehow this place looked familliar to her. It felt like home...

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)

A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Tenebris was just on her way back home, when she heard a sound, she turned around and saw a foal crying on the street.
"H-hello"? "Whats wrong?" "Why are you crying"?

"I-i lost my mom." "Can you help me?"

"Of course I can help you." "Do you know where she went before she was gone?"

"Y-yes, she went to one of those shops over there".

"Okay lets go". Tenebris placed the foal on her back and went to the shop.

"Can you see her?" "Yes! over there!"

"uhm.. sorry madam, I found your son crying outside..."

"Oh! Thank you so much! I was so worried, he walked next to me and wasnt there anymore."

"Really no problem madam, I just cant ignore helpless foals crying on the street"

I know this RP example is not perfect, i wrote it in the middle of the night and i was tired as hell :x

[Acceptance]

Last edited by Delix on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:16 pm; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Cold Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Blood   Cold Blood I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:18 pm

Looks good so far! Maybe try fleshing her personality out a bit and adding a little more detail in her history. When did she get her cutie mark? When did she leave home?

And I'm not sure if the whole "brother getting murdered" thing is too grimdark or not. I'll have to ask Doodle. But the character looks very interesting!
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Delix

Delix

Cold Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Blood   Cold Blood I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:23 pm

Thank you ^^ i'll try to do my best
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Cold Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Blood   Cold Blood I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 10:01 pm

The brother getting killed is fine, but there can't be any gore or anything really detailed about how he was killed. Just letting you know!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Cold Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Blood   Cold Blood I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 10:27 pm

Mentioning that the knife hit the brother's throat is a bit much, but it's perfectly fine if you mention the death subtly.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Cold Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Blood   Cold Blood I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 4:24 am

Okay .. ive added some information in her personality
I made some changes in the "brother getting murdered part"
But im still looking forward to make the history a bit longer..
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Cold Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Blood   Cold Blood I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:44 am

ok, done everything now, i think so.
please tell me if there is still something wrong ^^
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Cold Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Blood   Cold Blood I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 12:33 pm

Changes have been made. There are a couple minor spelling errors, such as "Accesoires" should be changed to "Accessories" and "noone" should be changed to "no one." Other than these, it looks good. I therefore declare this application approved!
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Cold Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Blood   Cold Blood I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 12:37 pm

omg *hugs* thank you soo much! :D
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Cold Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Blood   Cold Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 5:54 pm

EDIT:
Ive added some ideas i had earlier, i took them out before i posted this app,
doodle told me i should add them again, so i did
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Cold Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Blood   Cold Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 7:56 pm

All of these mares are turning out to be gay :P I don't have a problem with it at all, it's just funny to me.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Cold Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Blood   Cold Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 9:13 pm

I actually had this idea before i read your story xD
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Cold Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Blood   Cold Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 9:20 pm

Funny how we had the same idea xD
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Cold Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Blood   Cold Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 9:27 pm

Its just a thing i tought would fit to Tenebris and it surprisingly does
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Cold Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Blood   Cold Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:08 pm

Heheheh, it does fit! :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cold Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Blood   Cold Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold Blood
Page 1 of 1