My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ponyville Times Press

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lou

Lou

The Ponyville Times Press Empty
PostSubject: The Ponyville Times Press   The Ponyville Times Press I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 12:11 pm

Destination of house: Ponyville

Area: Around the town square

Address you want: 404 Square St

No. of rooms: 7

How many stories: 2

Which rooms: Printing Room, Office, Bathroom, Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom

List the rooms and their size and appearance:
-- 1st Floor --
Printing Room - The largest room in the house. Obviously used for printing off newspapers; there's stacks of paper and bottles of ink everywhere as well as a large wooden printing press.
Office - Much, much smaller. Has just enough room for a desk, chair, and space for Carpe Diem to pace around if needed. Located in the back of the printing room in the left corner.
Bathroom - Just a tiny powder room located under the stairs. (Odd, I know.) The stairs are in the back of the printing room, on the opposite side of the office.

-- 2nd Floor --
Living Room - The largest room on the 2nd floor, probably about half the size of the printing room. Filled with a comfy couch and chairs, tables, and lamps, oh boy.
Kitchen - Located just off the living room and is nearly as big. Your average pony kitchen, with a table and chairs in one corner.
Bedroom - Carpe's bedroom. Down the hall from the living room, the room on the right. A bit smaller than the kitchen.
Bathroom - Full bathroom, with all the necessities. Down the hall from the living room, the room on the left. Smaller than the bedroom but still larger than the office downstairs.
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1