My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are Cutiemarks Really That Important?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

Are Cutiemarks Really That Important? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are Cutiemarks Really That Important?   Are Cutiemarks Really That Important? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:19 pm

Ever the egotistical outlaw, Calico chuckled: "I'm sure you quite have. I have am told I have a very memorable face! I can assure you we have never met formally before." He reveled in the recognition for a moment. "But enough about my wants, lets see to your needs."

The Stallion begun to gingerly pick his way through the brush, and toward the receding light of the sun. He beckoned the mare to follow.

"We should get going, Sweet Dreams. The day gets dark awfully fast and I should like to see those cuts looked at, Aye?"
Back to top Go down

Are Cutiemarks Really That Important?
Page 1 of 1