My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain, My Captain (Open!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

Captain, My Captain (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Captain, My Captain (Open!)   Captain, My Captain (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:20 am

It was the start of the new semester. The old drama teacher was hospitalized after being slapped to hard by a student in an attempt to show how safe stage combat was (One couldn't make this up).

Needless to say, a replacement was found, but it was all quite hush hush by the administration. What was known was that the teacher is British, and young.

Fonzemi strolled casually into the school's theater and sat down for Drama class. The bell for lunch's end was about to ring, and Fonz always like to be in class before it was too crowded. It gave him a moment to think and watch as people came in.

There were too other people sitting in the house: one student whom Fonz didn't recognize (a new transfer student no doubt) and Slyph Gongjiang. While he knew the boy by name, they hardly ever talked. Fonz set his bag down and peaked about for the teacher, who appeared to be absent, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Captain, My Captain (Open!)   Captain, My Captain (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Flutter Shot was sitting in the house, texting her sister. She was a little annoyed that one of her classes was an active participation class, because she knew she'd be picked. She hated acting, and especially in front of crowds. And she preferred not being noticed by large groups. As long as I make no major moves, I should be fine, right? she thought. Why couldn't her sister be in the class, too. Or in the same school? She sighed heavily, and started playing on her phone.

Last edited by Eevee on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Captain, My Captain (Open!)   Captain, My Captain (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:30 pm

Fonz heard the unmistakable click-clack of texting behind him and cranned his neck to give a glance to the girl behind him.

"Ey man... Ya wouldn't happen t' know who th' new teacher Iz... wouldja?" He asked hopefully.

The question peeked the attention of the other boy, Slyph. He didn't make a move to join, but did watch curiously.

Last edited by DeSantaLives on Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Captain, My Captain (Open!)   Captain, My Captain (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Flutter looked up. She sighed, and shook her head. "No clue. I'm here cuz I have to be." she told him. She quickly went back to her phone.

Last edited by Eevee on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Captain, My Captain (Open!)   Captain, My Captain (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 pm

"Huh." Neither boy could hide their disappointment, and Slyph quietly returned to his book.

Fonz, however, was more tenaciously friendly.

"Do Ah know you?" he kept on. "Aw Yeh! You the archery chick from the school Papuh." He snapped with recognision and turned around fully in his seat, knees digging into the cushion.

"Sumon' woke up on Th' wrong side of th' bed. Why you in Drama if you hate it so much?" He asked, matching sarcastic remark with genuine interest.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Captain, My Captain (Open!)   Captain, My Captain (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Flutter sighed. Her old school was anything but CHS. "Yes, I am Flutter shot. Your point?"

Last edited by Eevee on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: Captain, My Captain (Open!)   Captain, My Captain (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 11:51 pm

( Is it okay to join in here? ^^; Been wanting to RP in this section :D )

It was always fun to try new things, and even though Wick knew a drama class might be difficult for a kid who couldn't even read a normal script, he knew he'd be alright. The school had assured him that alternative methods would be provided, and they certainly weren't going to bar him from taking the class for being blind, that wouldn't be very kindly of them. He'd only transferred to this school within the last month, so he was eager to meet new people.

He'd certainly gained a lot of attention wince moving here, though not all of it was positive, people were already making up all sorts of nicknames for the blind albino boy, Ghost seemed to be the favorite, but he rather liked the nickname. He could hear voices as he pushed open the door, following them as he tapped his way along with his cane until he felt closer, sitting two seats away from Arrow and grinning in their direction, "Hello! I hope I'm not interrupting...This is Drama, right?"
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Captain, My Captain (Open!)   Captain, My Captain (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:23 am

((Its fine!))

"Mah point ez if you HATE DRAMA-" The boy was cut off by the newcomer in the room, and he quickly piped done. If its one thing Fonz hated, its the irony of creating drama in a drama classroom.

There was a chuckle from the house that

The albino seemed to appear out of nowhere, Fonzemi being too occupied with his conversation to pay attention much anywhere else.

"Oh. Uh... Hey." Quickly, he turned his annoyance at the archer behind him to the general situation at hand. "S'what I thought, but th' teacher aint here yet. So maybe we got the wrong room? Th'bells rung bout five minutes ago and I haven't seen 'em yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain, My Captain (Open!)   Captain, My Captain (Open!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain, My Captain (Open!)
Page 1 of 1