My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from cynda1!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cynda1

Greetings from cynda1! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from cynda1!   Greetings from cynda1! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:21 am

Hello everyone! My name is cynda1, and I'm not your average rper... Well, maybe I am, but I tend to try to be creative along with the rules. I am not the type of person who uses a bunch of characters in one sight. So, it's likely that I won't be using any other character other than Rosemary Star. So, if she's available, then I'm available.

My rp style also depends on what I feel like writing. If I feel like writing a lot, I will, if not I won't.

I like Mlp but only the 4th gen. (The only other gen that I was ever aware of was the 3rd one, and it sucked.) I also like Sonic TH, Pokemon, Digimon, and a good combination of cute and tough.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from cynda1!   Greetings from cynda1! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:30 am

Welcome Cynda! :D I can't wait to rp D.B and Rosemary! (Although, I warn you... she's incredibly hyperactive!!) Or maybe Jessi, I haven't RP'ed her in a while.. and her personality has changed quite a bit from her app... She kind of chose her own path and not mine >_> Lol, isn't it funny when they do that?

So, I'm open to RP if you start the topic :D
Back to top Go down
cynda1

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from cynda1!   Greetings from cynda1! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:47 am

Okay, I'll do one whenever I get the chance while, or after I do this app for her home. I'm gonna shoot you a few questions about it, especially about the address.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from cynda1!   Greetings from cynda1! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:01 am

There hasn't been much mention of addresses in Equestrian so that's completely up to you to decide :) I'd just remember location for the size and style of the house. Manhattan: apartment, Ponyville: Small 1-2 story cottage, Canterlot: Swanky mansion/some rich looking house, Etc... But you get the gist of it!
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from cynda1!   Greetings from cynda1! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:05 am

Hullo and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from cynda1!   Greetings from cynda1! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from cynda1!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements :: New Member Welcoming Board-
Jump to: