My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper Empty
PostSubject: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:53 pm

The transfer student squeaked as she was tossed against the floor, her papers scattering like leaves from a tree, some of them falling into puddles of her spilt lunch.
Just like Manehattan High...
"Well, whatcha going to do yorkie? Going to call your big bad daddy to come save you? No one reads this newspaper junk anyway, dunno why you're bothering." Miffed a young teen, echoed by the mocking laughter of several others, who turned and began making their way down the hall. The Sophmore girl pulled her inkstained arms under her, tearing up as she went to pick up her papers. Then, she heard the unmistakeable sound of flesh hitting a locker, as she heard someone shout.
"Oi! Pick on someone your own size dogs." Ivy League, five foot eight of bully bruising brain, belted as she shoved one of the Diamond Dog gang into a locker. "Leave before my cousin gets here. Nothing's pretty when I deal with it alone. He'll make a work of art out of it."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:29 pm

Switchblade walked down the corridor as he heard a commotion kick off, he sighed and walked in the direction of the noise, arriving at a scene where one student was on the floor, and his cousin pinning one of the probable bullies to the wall "What's the matter this time? Did she use long words with more than two syllables?" he asked the bullies "Do you really want to repeat last week?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:53 pm

The bullies gulped and took off. Ivy sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I almost had them too.. you know you have the worst timing sometimes Switch." Ink looked over at the defenders in slight fear, still gathering her papers and lunch from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:29 am

Switchblade shrugged "Yeah but my way leaves less injury paperwork." he said casually "You're welcome." he turned to the girl on the floor, he knelt next to her and helped pick up some of the paper and handing them too her, when he had helped collect all the paper, he offered the girl his hand "Need a hand?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:01 pm

Ink Stain took his hand cautiously, standing and pushing her bangs behind her ear. "Th-thanks... they were upset because I composed an atheltics editorial describing the losses of last weeks game.. " She say sheepishly.
Ivy chuckled, forcing a locker open and punching back the dent in the door. "Yeah. Freedom of expression till your expression contrasts mine right?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:12 pm

Switchblade laughs, pulling Ink up "No; I highly doubt that bunch even knew what any of the words meant; they just wanted someone to put below them and so searched for a scapegoat." He turned to Ivy "Not even a 'hello' for your cousin?" he asked mockingly before returning his eyes to Ink "So you're a journalist, I suppose. That's cool; we always need more people with a grasp of words around here." he says smiling with his signature smile. "Still; they certainly will remember not to cross you now that they know that me and Ivy are looking out for you. I guess they didn't really enjoy me replacing the 'nerd' they shut in a locker, with two of them. I did let them out eventually."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:21 pm

Ink gave a slight giggle. "Technically, I'm only a junior journalist. Though I hope to become an author, I've already submitted several manuscripts to some publishes I used to know up in Manehatten. "
Ivy sticks out her tounge at Switch. "I see you like, every time I open my eyes. Shesh I'd be lucky if I ever had to say goodbye." She jests, playing with her hoodie strings. "Manehatten huh? So you must be a newbie, makes sense then. I'm Ivy League, all though some might call me Ivella..." She says, giving a slight glare to Switchblade.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:25 pm

Switchblade smiled "I haven't called you that since you last raged at me for calling you that." he said "Manehatten huh? I think I did some security contracting there last summer." he said casually "Pretty cool place." he shrugs, straightening his long coat's collar "Name's Switchblade. Although in recent days people have started calling me 'Switchy' so it's your choice really."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:36 pm

Ink giggles and nods. "Most people just call me Ink. And yeah, I was born up in there, but moved down here recently for some family purposes. It's a lot quieter than the big city, and cheaper too." Smiling a little, she tried to wipe some of the ink off of her hands, "Don't quite got the hang of the schedules though.. doesn't class start soon?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:44 pm

Switchblade stopped "Class? Depends on which one you mean; I suppose we have very different timetables to eachother; as my qualifications are very much based on physical skills than writing. Ink? Something to do with the hands I suppose?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 pm

Ink blushes ands sighs. "I will scrub them, with everything you can name, and noth, nothing keeps the ink off long enough. I'm half positive my hands are forever ebony... I'd wear gloves, but they get stained too. I would have thought the whole school to have the same timetable. " Ink shrugs, shoving her hands in her sweater pockets. Ivy chuckles.
"Sounds gross, but try peanut butter. works like a charm for a lot of things. Excluding sharpening knives.. I swear if Candle Glow asks for my pocket knife to cut one more of her sandwiches she's going to shrink a little. " Ivy grumbles, mumbling about her hate for Candle Glow.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 6:10 pm

"Hey, Ivy don't be like that; I can never tell whether you are being serious when you go monotone." he joked "Personally I think that the ink adds personality to you; like my goggles and scar." he said to Ink "I'll definitely be able to remember you, at least."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:24 pm

Smiling with a nod, Ink Stain brushed her jet black bangs from her dark eyes, asesing the pair before her. Both seemed to know a thing or two about defending 'nerds' like herself from bullies. Defending herself was not an activity she had engaged herself in before. After all, gathering information and displaying it, was her specialty. Partcularly, taking facts learned and life and portraying them in a way small children could comprehend.
"Thanks! I definately agree your Goggles will lend a hand to your idenficiation as well, Switch? And could I link that expression to Ivy or does she only keep her hood up and face blank when the academically inclined are in close proximity?" She jested, attempting to loosen up a leg and poke fun at Ivy, who seemed unreceptive of the comment.
"I have alternative reasons for my behavior, Ink. Just because I'm strong doesn't mean I'm weak minded. You have to be both up where I'm from. "
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:58 pm

Switchblade smiled at Ivy "Come in Ivy, loosen up; she's just having a joke after all." he looked down, noticing his telescopic baton had fallen to the floor, he flicked it into the air with his foot, the baton extending to locked position as he caught it, and compacted it again, putting it back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Ivy League rolled her eyes and only pulled her hood further onto her head. "For your information, kid, I'm currently battling with someone else for valedictorian. Just because I speak rougher and punch harder doesn't mean I don't have the brains to boot." She gruffly noted, folding her arms. "There's only ten minutes of hall duty left Switchster, we probably should start heading to lunch soon."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:00 pm

"Really? Another nickname I know nothing about? this is getting ridiculous. Besides, Ivy, I need to check on Pillow before lunch, you know that." he said casually, rocking on his toes.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Ivy nodded with a sigh, yanking on her hood. "I don't know why you babysit her so. Anyways, I should get going, there's normally a fight by the cafeteria right about now. Seeya blackhands." Waving over her shoulder, Ivy picked up her violin case and walked down the hall, turning a corner.
Ink, looked to Switchblade curiously. "Pillow? Are they your little sibling or something?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:47 pm

"Not quite; she is a small child that I take care of, I basically act as her unofficial parent. She seems to have narcolepsy though; her sleep patterns are very displaced, so I make sure she is awake when needed. Wanna tag along?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:47 pm

Ink checks her schedule before shrugging. "It doesn't matter if I'm a little late to visual art, does it?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:13 pm

"Not as long as it's me that you were with; it counts as official leave that way." he explained casually "Visual art and literature based art. Quite a creative mix." he said, more to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper   Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newspaper? More like Snoozepaper
Page 1 of 1