My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye... Empty
PostSubject: So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye...   So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:22 am

Pretty much what the title says.

In case any of you have noticed, this is the first time I've logged in since September of 2014.

I've fallen out of contact with a lot of you without explanation, and I feel terrible about it. If you ever need to contact me, I'm on Skype (sometimes. Okay maybe not as much as I should be, but shhh.), Kik, Tumblr, and iFunny.

Thank you for the inspirations and the friendships I made while I was a Pegasister, which, unfortunately, is a time I' might regard with a little cringe. I'll never forget my time here in the world of FIM, and I just want to let you know that you were fantastic.

All my love,
Callilian

Last edited by Callilian on Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye...   So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:49 am

T_T Well, we'll miss you, Calla but you do what you have to do and you enjoy each and every step! Life is full of some amazing experiences and dang it all if you don't have the talent for them! Role-playing with you has been a wonderful experience and I hope someday our paths do cross once more! You've always got your pony friends here if you ever get lonely on your climb to greatness!
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye...   So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:37 am

Well, if you ever get tired of the whole growing up thing, know that this little place will be probably be there if you wish to return. It's a surprisingly resilient little thing.

Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye...   So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:55 pm

Awwww, alright :( Goodbye Calla. We'll miss you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye...   So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye...
Page 1 of 1