My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.

My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callilian

PostSubject: So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye...   Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:22 am

Pretty much what the title says.

In case any of you have noticed, this is the first time I've logged in since September of 2014.

It happened. I -chokes- grew out of it. I became a SuperWhoLockian. Life in the real world got a hell of a lot more interesting. I found a role model in a beautiful, talented actor and his brilliant, terrifyingly good television programme. I became interested in sciences and chemistry and forensics. I read a lot of classic books. My tastes matured considerably.

I've fallen out of contact with a lot of you without explanation, and I feel terrible about it. If you ever need to contact me, I'm on Skype (sometimes. Okay maybe not as much as I should be, but shhh.), Kik, Tumblr, and iFunny. My PM is still connected to my email, so I'll get it right away.

Thank you for the inspirations and the friendships I made while I was a Pegasister, which, unfortunately, is a time I' might regard with a little cringe. I'll never forget my time here in the world of FIM, and I just want to let you know that you were fantastic.

All my love,
Callilian

Skype: CallaLilyMLP (no, I haven't changed it... Too lazy)
Tumblr: devoutfangirlblog.tumblr.com
Kik: transcendingthestars
iFunny: BreathingIsBoring
Archive of Our Own: CelestinaCaden
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://archiveofourown.org/users/CelestinaCaden/works
Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye...   Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:49 am

T_T Well, we'll miss you, Calla but you do what you have to do and you enjoy each and every step! Life is full of some amazing experiences and dang it all if you don't have the talent for them! Role-playing with you has been a wonderful experience and I hope someday our paths do cross once more! You've always got your pony friends here if you ever get lonely on your climb to greatness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dontpressenter
Admin

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye...   Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:37 am

Well, if you ever get tired of the whole growing up thing, know that this little place will be probably be there if you wish to return. It's a surprisingly resilient little thing.

Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

Spoiler:

If Paradise Blossom speaks in red, she is speaking Neighponese.

I do my best now and am preparing. Please wait warmly until it is finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye...   Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:55 pm

Awwww, alright :( Goodbye Calla. We'll miss you!

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
 ~ Albert Camus

Character List:
~:Blind Side:~
~:Erigo:~
~:Lunar Star:~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye...   Today at 6:47 pm

Back to top Go down

So I Feel Really Bad About Not Leaving a Formal Goodbye...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1