My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Early Morning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
piefan

piefan

Early Morning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:39 am

Rather than moving - or, for that matter, speaking - Dawn carefully analysed the situation. There, the pirate with a gun and a sword who had just taken out two in a row. Here, three ponies, one unarmed, the rest with. Well, we're not completely screwed, then. Still, if she recognised the gun, it would take a few seconds to reload once it ran out of bullets.

Assuming, of course, that logic didn't mysteriously disappear when convenient. But that seemed to seldom happen.

Shifting her thoughts to her own tactical advantages... she found few. She did, however, find many disadvantages. Still, Dawn refused to quit; having such justice-oriented parents s she had did things to a pony. She was no fool, however. Flying a foot (hoof?) upwards so as to make it harder for attack, she watched the rest, groaning to herself. "Am I going to have to start bringing weapons just to take a literal walk in the park?"
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 4:07 am

Calico frowned at her companion. “Whatever for? A rotten uncivilized world it would be, to have to be armed at all times.” She noticed Drop’s distinct lack of weaponry. “Ah, I see.”

She slowly knelt, and kicked a sword of one of the downed stallions to Dawn Drop. “I shan’t be known for unsportmareship.” She winked.

One opportunistic guardsmare jabbed with a spear. Calico parried and lunged with her cutlass, keeping the guard at a distance. To emphasize her advantage, Calico appelle’ed (a swift stomp of the hoof, used to feint an advance), causing the guard to back up slightly.

Excuse you! We were having a conversation.”
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:26 pm

Dawn blinked, confused - most criminals weren't nearly so courteous - before mentally shrugging and picking up the sword in her mouth. It was, to be honest, one of her preferred weapons (how lucky) and she doubted she had found a way to trap it or something.

"And naturally," she noted sarcastically, "A conversation that ensues during a fight... is probably the best one. I'm sure it'll result in some stunning revelations and be more important than doing things." With a light smirk, she flapped her wings. Maybe she could observe any fighting styles before joining in the battle. Alternatively, she could charge like a madmare with blatant disregard for any strategy.

Somehow, she thought the former was more logical.

((Sorry for taking so long. I got sick, then lazy, and... yeah, I'm overall really slow.))
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:57 am

"By the bowsprit, it is not so!" Calico countered, retreating slighlty. "The repartee is but another fight in of itself. A battle of wits, of mettle!" She watched Dawn launch up into a higher vantage point.

The pirate launched herself towards a spear bearing guardspony, twisting out of the way of the point.

"Allow me to demonstrate, Miss Drops." Blastsides continued her assault on the mare guard as her compatriot tried to find an opening. Their short swords didn't have the range to not injure their companion. Using the close quarters to her advantage, the captain managed to slip her cutlass under a strap of the guards armor, cutting it cleanly and loosening the gold breastplate.

"It's all a part of the act, you couple your words..." With a kick, Calico sent the half-attatched armor swinging off the guard, taking the unbalanced guard to the ground with it. "... with blows. Misdirection, dear Dawn Drops, is a more powerful weapon than the sword."

Calico Blastsides laughed heartily and danced back to the forest, leaving the guard floundering to get the hindering armor totally undone. The guard sputtered curses as her friend ran after Calico.
Back to top Go down
GreenBlade

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:19 pm

as i watched this, strange show from my cloud i laughed to my self and stood up to follow the two mares and do my job, but first i check my weapons, two combat knifes, eight throwing knifes, two katanas, a bow, poison arrows with diamond edging, camo suit, bandana goggles, and two hidden blades. after checking that i fly after them to do my job.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:01 am

((Hello GreenBlade, and welcome to the forum! Please make sure to read our rules: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1169-the-rules and, may I direct you to the submitted creation section to start your first app! https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2-pony-creation-template <- And here to get your app information, then post it here -> https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/f4-submitted-creations

Also, be sure to join our chat box at the bottom of the front page! If you are having trouble posting your OC then please post it directly in the submitted creation forums and not in the different species sub-forums. These are only there for apps that have been approved. You will not be allowed to role-play until you have completed the application and either a moderator or admin has approved it! If you need help, please don't be afraid to ask! I'm just a PM away! ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early Morning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2