My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Early Morning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

Early Morning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:59 pm

A chagrined smile spread on Captain Blastsides' face. Of course she was the well-known and feared pirate. The evil wench... Calico dropped her gaze to the ground and pursed her lips. This was a hopeless effort. She'd be more likely to trip over a chest of gold.

"Anything on her location? Last-known sightings or other such of the like? " She cautioned hopefully. Calico took a deep breath and seemed to lose a bit of the edge in her voice. "I apologize, Miss. I can be quite single minded in some pursuits and forget good form."

While keeping a respectful focus on Dawn, she dared to glance about quickly. The coast was, for the moment, clear. There were a few ponies about, but it was not nearly as crowded as it would be in perhaps an hour. Most were too wrapped up in their own interests or chores, and wound down a predetermined path to Thunder knows where. Like Ants, Calico mused.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 am

There was a brief pause, in which Dawn strained to remember, before an answer came. "Yes, I believe, and it's fine. The Black Mare was seen nearby... Baltimare, I believe, a few weeks ago. She sailed South after that." She made it a point to remember any significant criminals, lest she ever need the information. Some ponies were predictable enough that knowing their patterns was all that was needed.

Taking note of Calico's subtle glancing around, she continued, "Why do you ask?" Psychology had never been her thing; she preferred set-in-stone rules of the universe to things that any pony could defy if they wished, but she was able to guess thay her lack of attention had something, even if only slightly, to do with the subject.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Calico took a very deep breath and closed her eyes. South, past Baltimare. She had to get South.

"Why do you ask?"

"We had a..." Calico squinted, trying to find the right words for her relationship with the witch of a mare. "Philosophical disagreement."

Calico slammed the pommel of her blade into the Black Mare's head "Spineless wench! Have at thee!" She sang out.

"One might say that she didn't take too kindly to some of my viewpoints." Calico sighed wistfully, fondly remembering the clobbering that she gave the Black Mare.

"Needless to say, The Black Mare took something of mine and I wish to have it back."

"So long, you craven hussy!" the Black Mare called from the deck of the Jack-o-lope, Captain Blastsides' ship. Calico Blastsides leveled her pistol, and fired, taking off the hat of her hated enemy. A vile and sinister mare.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:37 am

She had almost expected some long, brief pause in conversation while the Earth pony had some sort of inner monologue. Cartoon physics tended to appear in real life when it might be humorous. Or, rather, real life physics seemed to apply to cartoons, but she found some things in the real world too bizarre to disregard.

"Yes, pirates have a way of taking things," Dawn commented with a small smile, before regaining a serious expression, not because of any real reason than courtesy. It would be unbecoming, after all, to feel mirth at someone's misfortune. She knew she'd wanted to bash a pony's head in for that precise reason at least once, while in a particularly bad mood.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:27 am

Calico met Dawn's eyes with an equally somber expression. The frown held for a moment, before devolving into a barely suppressed laugh. "Thunder! ain't that the truth." She proclaimed heartily, letting her chortle turn into a a melodious giggle.

She let her mirth subside, a smile still on her face. "But ponies of a piratical persuasion have given plenty as well! Robin Hoof and his crew, Aladdin and the lamp, both loved by all. Despite their criminal occupations."

Calico thought back to a simpler time, briefly. She remembered her mother, standing at the fore of her ship, looking out over the crowds that flocked to see the Queen of the Pirates and her daring adventures.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:57 am

Glad that no offense had been taken, Dawn smiled, sharing the amusement. "Indeed, I guess those two aren't the worst of criminals. Of course, the latter are fictional." She enjoyed a nice fairy tale as much as any other pony, and while those weren't quite her favourites, she would be happy to read them as a timekiller. "I think. I wouldn't be all too surprised if he had some real-life influence."

She was walking, but had she been able to, she would have put a hoof to her chin. As it was, she shifted her tail slightly and ruffled her feathers, little habits she had developed while thinking. While she had no idea why a unicorn would do such a thing, someone powerful enough might be able to turn their spirit into a genie, or create a new one from scratch.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 4:34 am

"Indeed, I guess those two aren't the worst of criminals. Of course, the latter are fictional. I think. I wouldn't be all too surprised if he had some real-life influence."

"Of course! Not all of the unlawful nature are evil scoundrels. Most are, mind, but not all. And contrary to that, not all those who follow the law to the letter are saints and princesses! My father..." Calico trailed off, frowning slightly. Her father indeed...

"Well. I would say that he was a good stallion who wanted the best for his darling child, but I would be lying." She shrugged dismissively. How could she love a father she hardly knew outside of a few years?
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:40 am

Dawn would have asked about that statement, but decided it was considerably more personal than one should be asking upon first meeting. She may not be the most courteous of ponies, but she did know basic manners. Having parents as disciplined as hers tended to do that to someone.

She was unable to think of any other subject, however; most of the time, while interacting with ponies, it was on serious topics they could stick to for hours. "I can't say I have much experience with bad parents," she commented. "Mine were in essence perfect, though I will admit to them both being seldom home."
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 3:08 pm

Blastsides flicked her auburn lock of hair out of her face dismissively. "I don't mean to complain. My apologise, Miss Drops. Although my father was a horrendous, hoighty-toighty, so-called-gentlestallion with a stick up his derriere, my mother saw that he never got his disgusting little hooves on me." That was, until she died. Blastsides smirked and let a quick burst of air out her lungs, reminiscent of a chuckle.

"She always said: 'if that no-good bastard of a stallion comes this way again, I'll make his other eye black as his soul!'" She laughed at the memory.

Calico looked over her shoulder once more. much farther down the path, almost at the other side of the park. She recognized the telltale glint of gold armor conversing with some passer-byers, who pointed in her direction.

She started to whistle an old shanty she knew she turned around, maintaining a nonchalance as she continued her conversation.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 11:56 am

Dawn's wings twitched in amusement as she chuckled merrily. "Strange parents you have," she commented, a smile on her face. "Or, at the very least, passionate, as far as I can tell." The last few words of that statement was added primarily because she believed that nothing could be taken at face value (thus the reason she frequently overanalysed things), and coming to such a conclusion from a few sentences... not the best thing in the world to do.

Picking up the sound of metal against stone, she turned her head, seeing a few royal guards talking to some passers-by. Not a particularly uncommon sight; some time had passed by now, and there was a larger number of ponies around than before. It wasn't inconceivable for a criminal to come along for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:13 pm

"Alas, the passion is only on my mother's side. but enough about my past, let's talk of the present! Tell me, miss Drops, what does a fearless bounty hunter do when she isn't hot on the trail of some convict?"

Blastsides watched Dawn as she looked behind her toward the guards. It was only a matter of time before the proverbial storm, and she felt a bit of anticipation, with a dash of anxiety. A performance was due, but the audience's reaction was always an unpredictable thing to take into account.
((Sorry for the delay!))
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:53 am

"Weather help, sometimes. It's more mundane when not on the job than you might think. Quite similar to the average pony's life. ... Except, of course, with more clinic visits." She added the last part with an amused smile. She had a tendency to get into danger, perhaps due to her instincts often causing her to fly fast enough that she would slam into a wall of some sort. Hard.

Dawn turned back to Calico, taking her attention off the guards. For reasons stated, they were not worth watching. Unless she somehow got involved, it was insignificant.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 5:09 am

"Ah, the mundane life of the common landlubber." Calico sighed. "I would say I enjoy it, but I'd be lying."

Captain Blastsides remembered her dear old Jack-a-lope. She was a good ship, maybe if Goldie hadn't sunk her yet Blastsides could maybe still reclaim her. But that was hardly the issue as of present.

They were slowly walking towards them now. Slowly yet surely. Slowly yet carefully. They were trying to walk as close as possible before she would start to run. But she wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

There were four of them, one less than Blastsides anticipated. What young Miss Drops would do, however, might the odds quite against the pirate. Oh where was her birdie when she needed her. Blastsides reached a hoof into her coat, reassuring herself that her weapons were there.

"Blastsides." The voice of mare sounded behind her, slightly muffled by a helmet.
Time for the performance.
Calico Blastsides stopped and turned slowly to face the four.
"Calico Blastsides." The mare repeated.

"Aye, You be addressin' her."

"You are under arrest for Larceny, assaulting an officer of the law, breaking and entering-"

"And Piracy." The Pirate captain added helpfully. She took a few steps away from Dawn Drops and subtly put a hoof in her coat pocket. "But give me a few months, me lads. I'll make that list longer, to be sure."

All stood still.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 10:57 am

The best thing to do was likely not say a few vulgarities. Unfortunately, mild-mannered was not a word that could be applied to Dawn, nor was thinking of immediate decisions that wouldn't, or barely, affect her life. And curse she did, under her breath. She would have insisted that it was a mistake of some sort if not for the fact Calico had admitted to it herself; she wasn't about to willingly help a criminal.

She should have realised it earlier, really, but it would have been hard to figure out such a thing within so little time. What, was she supposed to declare anyone who asked about someone a pirate? That was ridiculous. More than a few young colts would have been jailed if she followed that line of reasoning.

Dawn flared her wings, getting ready to charge. Otherwise, she remained still, silently wishing she had tied her mane, the curls of which obstructed her vision slightly. Moving them out of the way would really ruin the moment.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 8:10 am

"Miss Drops."  Calico kept a hoof in her coat as she scanned her aggressors. "It has been an honor to make your acquaintance." She bit into the grip of her cutlass, drawing it with a flourish. The guards ponies, armed with two spears and 2 short swords among them, readied them selves.

"Alas, I cannot stay too long." She explained. "There are wrongs to right, Plunder to be looted, and great adventuring to be done. I haven't the time for an arrest." She assumed en-garde, keeping the tip of her blade between herself and her oppents, slowly backing up to the edge of the path and the trees.

A spear bearing stallion and his comrade  lunged at the pirate, but her hoof was quicker. There we're two shots and two rings like bells being struck, As bullets ricocheted off the stallions' helmet, causing them to stagger then fall to the ground. a decent dent in both helmets but nothing more.

A double barreled flintlock, still smoking, rested in Calico's steady hoof. Three (including Dawn Drops) versus one. Slightly more even odds. "Come now, Ye scullion! Ye  rampallion! You fustilarian! (and miz drops). I'll tickle your catastrophe!"She cheered as she danced into a more wooded part of the park off The path.

The guards left were hesitant to pursue, intimidated by her previous display of marksmanship. As the cautiously approached, One called out to Dawn: "Ma'am, you should go. Its not safe for civilians." She glanced at a downed stallion, groaning from the presumed concussion.

"HA!" A jeer from the Captain. "She's no civilian!" Calico puffed up her chest, almost in pride. The guards tried to ignore the theatrics, much to Calico's annoyance. Who did they think the show was for?

"Let the mare stay. She'll make better sport then you, O-Mechanical-One." Blast sides instructed the guard.

Unsure of what to do, being ordered about by the criminal the guard was trying to arrest, the Mare-at-arms paused, glancing at her incapacitated compatriots, her equally unsure parter, and Dawn Drops.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:39 am

Rather than moving - or, for that matter, speaking - Dawn carefully analysed the situation. There, the pirate with a gun and a sword who had just taken out two in a row. Here, three ponies, one unarmed, the rest with. Well, we're not completely screwed, then. Still, if she recognised the gun, it would take a few seconds to reload once it ran out of bullets.

Assuming, of course, that logic didn't mysteriously disappear when convenient. But that seemed to seldom happen.

Shifting her thoughts to her own tactical advantages... she found few. She did, however, find many disadvantages. Still, Dawn refused to quit; having such justice-oriented parents s she had did things to a pony. She was no fool, however. Flying a foot (hoof?) upwards so as to make it harder for attack, she watched the rest, groaning to herself. "Am I going to have to start bringing weapons just to take a literal walk in the park?"
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 4:07 am

Calico frowned at her companion. “Whatever for? A rotten uncivilized world it would be, to have to be armed at all times.” She noticed Drop’s distinct lack of weaponry. “Ah, I see.”

She slowly knelt, and kicked a sword of one of the downed stallions to Dawn Drop. “I shan’t be known for unsportmareship.” She winked.

One opportunistic guardsmare jabbed with a spear. Calico parried and lunged with her cutlass, keeping the guard at a distance. To emphasize her advantage, Calico appelle’ed (a swift stomp of the hoof, used to feint an advance), causing the guard to back up slightly.

Excuse you! We were having a conversation.”
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:26 pm

Dawn blinked, confused - most criminals weren't nearly so courteous - before mentally shrugging and picking up the sword in her mouth. It was, to be honest, one of her preferred weapons (how lucky) and she doubted she had found a way to trap it or something.

"And naturally," she noted sarcastically, "A conversation that ensues during a fight... is probably the best one. I'm sure it'll result in some stunning revelations and be more important than doing things." With a light smirk, she flapped her wings. Maybe she could observe any fighting styles before joining in the battle. Alternatively, she could charge like a madmare with blatant disregard for any strategy.

Somehow, she thought the former was more logical.

((Sorry for taking so long. I got sick, then lazy, and... yeah, I'm overall really slow.))
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:57 am

"By the bowsprit, it is not so!" Calico countered, retreating slighlty. "The repartee is but another fight in of itself. A battle of wits, of mettle!" She watched Dawn launch up into a higher vantage point.

The pirate launched herself towards a spear bearing guardspony, twisting out of the way of the point.

"Allow me to demonstrate, Miss Drops." Blastsides continued her assault on the mare guard as her compatriot tried to find an opening. Their short swords didn't have the range to not injure their companion. Using the close quarters to her advantage, the captain managed to slip her cutlass under a strap of the guards armor, cutting it cleanly and loosening the gold breastplate.

"It's all a part of the act, you couple your words..." With a kick, Calico sent the half-attatched armor swinging off the guard, taking the unbalanced guard to the ground with it. "... with blows. Misdirection, dear Dawn Drops, is a more powerful weapon than the sword."

Calico Blastsides laughed heartily and danced back to the forest, leaving the guard floundering to get the hindering armor totally undone. The guard sputtered curses as her friend ran after Calico.
Back to top Go down
GreenBlade

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:19 pm

as i watched this, strange show from my cloud i laughed to my self and stood up to follow the two mares and do my job, but first i check my weapons, two combat knifes, eight throwing knifes, two katanas, a bow, poison arrows with diamond edging, camo suit, bandana goggles, and two hidden blades. after checking that i fly after them to do my job.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:01 am

((Hello GreenBlade, and welcome to the forum! Please make sure to read our rules: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1169-the-rules and, may I direct you to the submitted creation section to start your first app! https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2-pony-creation-template <- And here to get your app information, then post it here -> https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/f4-submitted-creations

Also, be sure to join our chat box at the bottom of the front page! If you are having trouble posting your OC then please post it directly in the submitted creation forums and not in the different species sub-forums. These are only there for apps that have been approved. You will not be allowed to role-play until you have completed the application and either a moderator or admin has approved it! If you need help, please don't be afraid to ask! I'm just a PM away! ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning   Early Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early Morning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next