My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mirage's Magic Tent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madame

Madame

Mirage's Magic Tent Empty
PostSubject: Mirage's Magic Tent   Mirage's Magic Tent I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:35 am

[center]Mirage's Magic Tent
Destination of house: Ponyville
Area:In the entrance to an alley in Downtown Ponyville
Address you want: 42 Horseshoe Lane
No. of rooms: 3
How many stories: 1
Which rooms: Magic Show Room, Living Quarters, and Bathroom

Magic Show Room: A medium room separated from the Living Quarters and with a curtain. To the right is a very small platform where Mirage stands when performing. There are a few cushions on the floor that serve as seats for a small audience of ponies. The walls are just a simple grey pattern with some yellow swirls here and there. Adjacent to the platform is a large wooden chest that store her magic props and lights.

Living Quarters: A cramped room with only vital living commodities. On the left side is a plain white bed, that is barely big enough for Mirage to stretch out. She has a small trunk with some personal belongings and miscellaneous magic tricks. To the right is a cramped white desk with an assortment of books, and magic cards. She has a tiny stove/oven, and cabinet. She hardly ever uses them and usually eats at restaurants.

Bathroom: The bathroom is a tiny area sectioned off with a room divider. There is a functioning toilet and small shower. The sink has a leaky faucet that Mirage has been procrastinating on fixing.

Note: Mirage likes to call it her house "Mirage's Mystical Tent of Magic" but in reality it is simply an over-sized tent

Back to top Go down

Mirage's Magic Tent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Homes-
Jump to: