My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Good day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day   Good day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 6:52 pm

Switchblade watched Pillow stumble towards them, smiling at the adorable spectacle, he crouched next to her "Guess what you did: hmm, learnt a song backwards whilst standing on your head?" he guessed, purposely saying the most ridiculous thing so that Pillow could correct him.

When he saw Sunny arrive he looked at her, carefully taking note of the eyes "Hi, Sunny. How are you? I haven't seen you in a while."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Good day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day   Good day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:14 pm

Giggling, Pillow shook her head, letting her wings droop as always. "Mu-Mul-Muw.." She screws her face up as she tries to say the word with her speech impediment. "Muwtwepecwashun." She sneezes after such a big word for a Filly who can barely say her own name. "We mwoltpwied in geoups!" She says, giggling, looking over to Sunny for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Good day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day   Good day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 1:39 am

Sunny looked up at the male unicorn "Oh Hi Mr.Switchblade,I'm Fine its nice to see you again.." She says but still she didn't smile and instead wipes her eyes with a hoof. She looks over at the other filly nodding slightly "Yeah it was fun I guess..." She says before looking at the ground finding the cracks in it suddenly interesting. At this Sweet Dreams picks her up places her on her back. "Well after such a fun filled day like that how about some after school snacks hmm?" She says before turning to the other two ponies and asks "Care to join us?" She says tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Good day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day   Good day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 1:29 pm

Switchblade smiled, knowing that something was wrong with Sunny, and that she needed her friends with her "That sounds like a brilliant idea. What do you think, Pillow?" he asked, casually to the filly next to him.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Good day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day   Good day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Pillow nodded eagerly, though her nod was caught halfway through with a slight yawn, which she shook off. "Awd wuv tew. " She giggled, shaking her bangs out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day   Good day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Town square-
Jump to: