My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rakutsu Hayasa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bon

Rakutsu Hayasa Empty
PostSubject: Rakutsu Hayasa   Rakutsu Hayasa I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:24 am

Rakutsu Hayasa

Species: Unicorn
Mane: black and messy
Tail: black
Eyes: red
Body: Rakutsu stands at the same height as most stallions do. He weights 170 ibs. His coat as well as his born is gray and has blood red eyes. His hair is long messy black. His bounty hunting suit is a armored suit with a helmet covering his head. ( couldn't find a image so image a pony version of the default hunter from destiny)

Cutie Mark: red skull
Age (Baby,adult): 18 adult
Personality: Rakutsu can be seen to be a loner most of the time. He usually doesn't like to talk to people that he sees, but will if they go up to him. Rakutsu has a strong friendship with his crew and only his crew. He not only leads them, but trust them and they trust him. Rakutsu is also a serious pony. He doesn't joke around a lot and stilecks to reality. He does tend to get trapped in his own mind at times that is. Rakutsu is also fairly aggressive. He shows anger to things pe would get anger at, but can have a problem with his anger at times. You won't see him take sides a lot. He is in it for himself and his crew that's all. Unless he knows who is doing the right thing and what is happening can effect him somehow. Then to will see him taking sides. He can also be offered by the use of money and other things. But Rakutsu isn't a completely bad guy. He can be a gentle and passionate person to most people like children and women. You won't be seeing him like that towards stallions that is. He is also a quick learner so it doesn't take long to learn something.

Dislikes: annoying people, taking sides

History: Rakutsu was born on the winter in Manehattan. He lived in a Orphanage after his parents left him. He didn't play with other foals very long and liked to use his time to prefect his magic. This desire lead him to find books on necromancy and the dark arts in the back of a old library. He heard that the dark arts were forbidden, but his desire for strength made him ignore this. He used the books he found and trained in secret all the time.
After he finally got out of school he when on to join the Royal Guard. At the academy he meet his friends that would stand by him forever. He didn't stay for long as he dropped out after a year. He saw it as a dead end job leading to nowhere and wanted something bigger and better. His friends agreed and followed him. This search would lead to them getting asked to help the police find a criminal hiding in the city. The search didn't take long with the combined skills of them and they found him. The criminal was back in jail and they got payed. The experient lead the ground to go in business as bounty hunters for hire.
This job would take them all over the world. They gain reputation as feared bounty hunters and respected. However it would last forever. After a job gone bad one of the team died trying to get away. This lead the rest of the team including himself to disband for a long time. Now having no crew he decided to go on a short break. He would use the money he saved to move to Ponyville to restart the business and lay low for a bit.

Example RP segment: Celestia's sun can be seen rising as Luna's moon was setting once more. This marked the beginning of a new day for the people of Ponyville. This when for its new resident as well. Rakutsu Hayasa can been seen pushing a cart full of boxes belonging to him and him only. He had just moved into the famous town yesterday, but still didn't have all his things together. So he got his stuff from the mail express as he moved in the area before going home. He stopped in front of a small cottage at the enterance of The Everfree forest, but not to be confused for Fluttershy's who was famous for the events in the small town.

[acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Rakutsu Hayasa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakutsu Hayasa   Rakutsu Hayasa I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Hm, I'm not sure if necromancy would be allowed in the forum due to it being too grim dark and necromancy is the re-animation of the dead giving them life. That kind of power only an Alicorn can do, whereas, a normal pony would have serious trouble. (It also goes with the overpowered rule so I'm going to have to say no.) (Although, it will be allowed in the alternative universe area since that area is completely non-cannon!) ... I apologize. ^^' Can you add more likes and dislikes up to about 5-8ish I believe it defines the character better! ^.^ There's also the grammar issues making some of your sentences too choppy so if you could add more space (words) in-between your dots? And there are words like "...a lot and stilecks to reality." stuck in there, so if you could run through it again and it should be ready to go!

This looks like a wonderful app! I hope to see your character soon and maybe have a chance to R.P with you! ^_^ Also Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to ask!! :D We're so excited to have others join our forum!

If you have further confusion, please consult the rules here:
The Rules wrote:
3. OCs will not be approved if their characterization does not follow a rational scheme. Ponies do not have special abilities extending beyond racial attributes. Ponies are only as stylistically modern as the Equestrian setting permits. Ordinary ponies do not live in or originate from the Everfree forest.
4. OCs will not be approved if their role in Equestrian society is exaggerated beyond reason. Ponies may not have royal statuses, special elements, or other attributes that center the society around a single character.

And:

ii) In-character Protocol
1. *** Members may not employ supernatural abilities, assume control of other members’ characters, or otherwise forcibly create an environment in which other OCs are compromised without consent.
I'm so sorry >~<

Also: (Multi language just in case English isn't your first ^_^)
Back to top Go down

Rakutsu Hayasa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations-
Jump to: