My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!]

Go down 
+3
Blind Side
Korenav
Doodle Bug
7 posters

We need new staff!
I'd like to be a staff member, sign me up!
ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_vote_lcap25%ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I'm not all into it, sorry.
ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_vote_lcap0%ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I can be an admin by: (List your reasons below)
ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_vote_lcap25%ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I can be a moderator by: (List your reasons below)
 25% [ 1 ]
I can help by spreading the word, but I'm no staff member.
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!]   ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:25 am

We need new staff/moderators and help with spreading the word! If you would like to help out, then please say so in the comments below!

Last edited by Doodle Bug on Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!]   ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:33 am

Hello everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been so very active lately. Life has been busy, and its taken a lot of interesting turns. My activity as an admin and on the forum in general has been down. I'm not alone in this though. We really could use people who want to help and grow the forum. Please let us know if you are interested.

Forum business aside, the best way to get to me for personal or any kind of reasons is on Skype under the same username. I'll be happy to talk, be it our RPs or just to ask me whats up. Thank you and I love you guys.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!]   ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:51 am

I'll put in my two cents as well. I'm in the same situation as Kore. Life has seeped all of my spare time away from me. I wish I could be more active, but I simply haven't had the time lately. We need staff members who can be around when we can't, and help get the forum more active in general. I am also on Skype, so feel free to hit me up if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!]   ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:02 pm

I'll be online a lot more now :)
It would help if some of y'all could go to the chat though :P
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!]   ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:42 am

Awesome!!! I only wish I was on the chat more but every time I get on... it is deserted...
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!]   ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:23 am

I'd be happy to staff however might be needed? I'm online like all day almost and could certainly dedicate that time to being here, I love this place! This forum was my first MLP RP forum I've gotten into and I really love everyone here, I would enjoy helping in whatever way might be needed! ^^

I've moderated a couple of forums before, most of which broke apart and died, but I have at least some experience under my belt so to speak!
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!]   ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:09 pm

I could also help out, wether it's being a mod/admin, a staff, or just advirtising the forum. I have been here for a little while and know my way around the forum and the rules, and am willing to help where ever I can.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!]   ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Thanks! We'll need all the help we can! Shadow, Darcia, how would you go about being a mod or admin and why would you want this job?
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!]   ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 2:08 am

I can try to be useful here if it's okay with you guys. Despite the lack of posting here since everybody is a bit busy. I know the ways here in this fourm.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!]   ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:51 am

Great, Cherry! I'll mention it to the other staff!
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!]   ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 3:32 am

Doodle Bug wrote:
Thanks! We'll need all the help we can! Shadow, Darcia, how would you go about being a mod or admin and why would you want this job?

Argh sorry didn't see this! Well when I first signed up here the first thing I done was logged in the chat. And the first pony I met was Ashy! She was really kind and inviting and quickly became one of my best friends. The chat is one of the first places where a lot of new ponies join and I want to help create the amazing atmosphere that was here when I first signed up. I'm also fun loving and generally nice to everypony and also quite forgiving. I think I'm good at judging suitable punishments when necessary and would try to reason with people and only use banning as a last resort if somepony was being really mean insulting everypony else or posting links to inappropriate content excessive swearing etc.
If I wasn't sure what to do I'd probably PM an admin and ask.

My usual schedule: Monday>>Friday 4:00pm>10pm(Also occasionally from 6am>8am)
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am>8;00pm All Times are GMT.

Email: AsterMurphy96@Gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!]   ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 1:57 am

I'm going to bring this back up again because with the sudden rise in new members, we need more mods. >.< (I can't do it all by myself >.<) So, if you'd like to be a mod, please PM me ASAP and I'll test you to see if it could work out ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!]   ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION! [Closed for now until the call is needed!]
Page 1 of 1