My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cirrus Chase

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sylveadiff

Cirrus Chase  Empty
PostSubject: Cirrus Chase    Cirrus Chase  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:58 pm

Cirrus Chase

Cirrus Chase  Cirrus_chase_by_sylveadiff-d816rgr

Species: Pegasus
Mane: Crimson with a lighter red stripe in the middle going from a third down down to a third above the bottom, lying flat against her neck and parted so that the darker majority of her mane is on her left and the rest is on her right. It is long, and she keeps it in three braids. Her forelock tends to fall to her right and is equally long, but kept in a fourth much thinner braid that loops back in to itself after circling her ear.
Tail: Crimson with a red stripe in the middle, although she keeps the entire thing tied tightly in blue ribbons so that the actual hair of the tail is not usually visible.
Eyes: Very light blue
Body: Chestnut
Cutie Mark: A German shepherd dog with it's nose raised to the air
Age (Baby,adult): adult
Personality: In contrast to often literally hotblooded the company she keeps, Cirrus is cool and calm the majority of the time. She is not too concerned with beauty; She's tough and looks the part, and that's what matters to her. She is wary and watchful, and represses any fear or excitement she might experience in public. She is aware of her faults; Narcissism, overconfidence, envy of others, spite, and she spends much of her energy trying to rid herself of them. One of the few easy ways to catch her off guard is to appeal to her narcissism or to her pride in her trusted friend Fairground Dance, but only if she is in a good mood. She sees herself and Fairground as two parts of one whole and would do anything to keep her daring and carefree best pal safe.

She is not one to tend to kindness but not usually outright cruel, and her passive aggressive comments and mathematician's answers are the majority of her side in most conversations. If one replies to these remarks, she keeps her cool and can keep up a back and forth battle of biting remarks for quite a long time. This, in fact, is one of the only ways to get on her good side, which is not much better than outright mutual hatred. Multitasking is something she excels at and this rarely is sufficient to distract her. She loves a fight be it verbal or physical, because it keeps her mind stimulated. She is deep-thinking and clear-spoken, and with her specialty this works to her advantage.

Cirrus Chase's specialty is finding things. She has good eyesight and her calm and quiet demeanor make her an attentive listener. She latches onto details and keeps them stowed away in her constant search for potential threats. Her observance gives her an almost empathic quality due to the amount of communication a mere wavering of tone of voice can betray.

Dislikes: fish, owls, showy outfits, knots
History: Cirrus Chase's earliest memories are of cloudsdale, where she grew up. She had a nice, middle-class family in a nice, calm area with nice, boring neighbors. She soon tired of the area, and as her family never really had time for her with their time-consuming jobs, she left with only a note to tell them why. After awhile of traveling, she finally stopped in Manehatten, where she met a younger unicorn named Fairground Dance. They met at a small festival in a park, where Fairground had put on a small light-show with a ring of torches for 20 bits. The two caught up with each other after the act and then met again a few days later, and after awhile of meeting like this they decided to stick together. It was not long before they had become very close friends, and looked out for each other as if they were siblings. They got along famously, and infamously as it were, as Fairground had a bad reputation for pick-pocketing.

Cirrus obtained two dogs and her cutie mark, on a visit to a pet shop, although in an unusual way. One of the dogs at the shop had gotten pregnant some time before and had a litter, and had a habit of hiding her brood in odd corners of the shop. Cirrus was fond of finding things already and seemed rather proficient at it. This time, however, the layout of the shop threw a curve at her search. There was a small hole in the back door, and the dug was scratching at it and sniffing it. The pups didn't seem to be in the shop, so Cirrus found the spot outside and began searching for signs of the pups. They were plenty old enough to leave their mother and were quite determined as it seemed to get themselves lost. One was in the yard, but her three siblings still remained at large for the next two hours as Cirrus searched. When she had found them all and brought them back to the store, the shop owner was so glad that she had found them that he gave her her pick of the litter, a brown and white male that she named Lyca. Lyca seemed lonely without his littermates, so after awhile she went back to the shop and bought him a companion, a scruffy black dog from another litter she named Tenebrus.

After some time, Fairground and Cirrus went back to the park at which they met. An elderly, bright-white stallion met them there, having visited whilst on vacation from his so-far successful start up craft shop. Cirrus recognized him as her uncle and the three spent awhile chatting. Cirrus and her friend walked away from the encounter several bits richer and with information on a cheap plot of undeveloped land in Appleloosa. Fairground seemed excited at the opportunity, so they both set off the next morning. There were a few fights, the two friends and now roomates' opinions varied on many things, but the conflicts only served to eventually bring them closer together.

Example RP segment: Option 5

"What I am looking at seems to be another case of the insecure demonstrating false dominance over those more accepting and complacent, over merely being of the other half of the population as your statements to the target have made clear. Perhaps you are in need of a new target. You seem to have done more than enough damage to those who would not harm you. It is not glorifying to face one who does not fight back."

The brown pegasus spoke in a slow, dull manner, but it was an insult all the same. Cirrus swayed tauntingly and stretched out her wings and hind legs as she said so, making it clear that she was looking for trouble. She did not usually speak so much at one time, but the brutish colt aught to have more respect. She had witnessed all of the conflict she was willing to stand idle for, and she would put up with this pointless quarrel for no longer. Aside from that, cirrus loved a good fight, for better or for worse, and she reasoned that this would give the filly an opportunity to escape.

Acceptance

Last edited by sylveadiff on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Cirrus Chase  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirrus Chase    Cirrus Chase  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Well, you're app looks good. The only mistakes I see are a lot of grammatical errors, namely your issues with capitalizing letters. If you could go through and fix this that would be great ^.^ And there's no story for how she got her cutie mark.

Also, welcome to the site, feel free to join us in the chat at the bottom of the page.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
sylveadiff

Cirrus Chase  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirrus Chase    Cirrus Chase  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:57 pm

Well, the dog story was supposed to be an explanation for her cutie mark, but ok im on it :)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Cirrus Chase  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirrus Chase    Cirrus Chase  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:13 pm

Yes I assumed it was, though she seemed older than she should be at the time. Also, there should be a reaction to it and such ^.^
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Cirrus Chase  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirrus Chase    Cirrus Chase  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Actually I'm a bit confused on her cutie mark. It's a dog right? Well, what does it mean? From reading the history, I got that her special talent is finding things. So what does the dog say?
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Cirrus Chase  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirrus Chase    Cirrus Chase  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:51 am

I'm guessing that it is the dog's nose that marks her enhanced ability to find things, much like a bloodhound's. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cirrus Chase  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirrus Chase    Cirrus Chase  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cirrus Chase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations-
Jump to: