My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slight proposal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyRide

SkyRide

A slight proposal  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slight proposal    A slight proposal  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:50 pm

DJay looked around for a second then trotted into the kitchen. She turned on the stove and grabbed some apples. She cut them and threw them in the pan with some butter. she put them on the stove and turned around and made some dough. She grabbed some pears and cut those up and put them in a mixture of cinnamon and applesauce and mashed the pears. She moved the apples and turned on the oven. She made a pie curst and put it in a tin then poured the pear mixture in their with some other stuff. She covered the mixture and put four slits on the top and she put it in the oven. She took the golden brown apples from the stove and put them on a plate and made a salad. She set that on the table and grabbed some cider and poured it in 2 mugs and placed those on the table. She took the finished pie from the oven, turning off the stove and oven then placed the pie on the counter. "Dinner." She said to Switchblade. "Done."
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A slight proposal    A slight proposal  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Switchblade looked at DJay, his face a humorous mic of emotions "You know what, for once I have no words to say about this." he suddenly stopped "I wonder what Pillow will think of her new mother, must be the strangest family in the neighbourhood."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: A slight proposal    A slight proposal  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:06 pm

"Totally. A bat pony, a unicorn, and a pegasi. What a family." She said sarcastically. "Anyway, sit down. Eat. I made food." She said and sat down with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A slight proposal    A slight proposal  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Switchblade smiled, sitting at the table "Didn't know that you drink." he commented, looking at the cider. "Oh and by the way." he said, throwing down a file between them with DJay's sibling's profiles in "A friend in the night guard got me these and has helped me try to get your siblings out of the militia."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: A slight proposal    A slight proposal  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:44 am

She stared a the folder, then Switchblade, then the folder, then her eyes rested on Switchblade. "Thank You OH MY STARS!!" She said and she hugged him and gave him a kiss. "I'm going to see my siblings again! Oh I hope they missed me..." She said and excited worry was in her eyes. She calmed herself down and sat to eat. "Thank you..." She whispered and giggled a bit. "Now to eat." She said and grabbed the cider and started to drink some then she grabbed some apples, and some salad and placed it on her plate and started eating. "Oh I almost forgot." She said getting up then coming back with a bowl of mangoes. She placed 2 on her plate and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A slight proposal    A slight proposal  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:00 pm

"Don't thank me yet; I still need to get them out of there, that's a lot of admin work." he said calmly. He saw DJay get the mangoes "Of course." he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: A slight proposal    A slight proposal  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:24 am

She giggled and bit into a mango. "Where do you get these? I mean I have tasted many mangoes, but this--this is the best." She said swallowing her bite.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A slight proposal    A slight proposal  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:29 am

Switchblade shrugged "It's honestly hard to remember, I have gained the friendship of many merchants so I know the best places to go to get what I need." he looked at DJay awkwardly "I know this question I'm going to ask is going to be hard to answer, but do you know what happened to your parents? You don't have to answer if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: A slight proposal    A slight proposal  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:42 am

DJay smiled. "Well your merchant friends are smart." She said then took a bite of the mango. Hearing Switchblades question her face fell and she looked down. "It's ok, I'll tell you.." She whispered. "My mother died, giving birth to my youngest sibling, the boy, Poison Night.... My dad died when I was young from sickness or something, I don't know..." She said as she shoved the images to the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A slight proposal    A slight proposal  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:19 pm

"Ah." Switchblade said "My condolences to you." he said honourably. "Anyway, perhaps now that you are here, perhaps we should make use of the night to travel to the night guard barracks and reintroduce you to your siblings." he recommended.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: A slight proposal    A slight proposal  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:21 pm

"Really!" She said and her eyes brightened instantly. "Well why are we wasting time? LETS GO!" She said, excitement clear in her voice, and she ran over to grab her saddlebags and she stuffed mangoes in it.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A slight proposal    A slight proposal  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Switchblade got up as well "Alright then, hold my hoof and be ready to catch me at the other end; this will be painful, teleporting two to Canterlot." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slight proposal    A slight proposal  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slight proposal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next