My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rosaart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candyheart

Rosaart Empty
PostSubject: Rosaart   Rosaart I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:40 am

Species: Unicorn
Mane: Red mane with pink streaks and is curly
Tail: Same as the Mane
Eyes: Redish pinkish
Body: orange mixed with red
Cutie Mark: a red rose and has pencils around it
Age 19 years old
Personality: she's mature, dosn't really talk to people much, but she's really kind to fillies only no pony see's her outside alot but only sketching flowers but mostly rose's
Likes: speed painting, drawing, sketching, and likes to cook a bit
Dislikes: Ponies, Rain, crying, and flashbacks
History: Rosaart was born in ponyville she was found in the bushes and was carried into a orphanage, she didn't like the life she was in beacuse most of the fillies made fun of her cause she didn't have a cutiemark. She spended most of her time drawing and the other fillies didn't know why she didn't get her cutiemark by that ,but one day she saw something she never saw before, it was a beautiful rose she stared at it and felt something magical she then took out her drawing book and drew the rose over 20 times until it was perfect, she then looked and saw that she got her cutiemark
Back to top Go down
Candyheart

Rosaart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosaart   Rosaart I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:45 am

well gotta go to bed good night i'll check my respones in the morning :) night
Back to top Go down
Candyheart

Rosaart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosaart   Rosaart I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:54 am

I forgot to do my RP segment well here it is now :)

Rosaart finished her final piece of art and hanged it over her wall and she began to walk down stairs, she slowly opened the door, she peered outside her door to make sure they weren't any ponies. Her eyes searched her surroundings ,'' good no ponyies here'' she said with a breathe of relief she began to trot to a bush full of lovley pink roses and she began to sketch ,''watcha got there?'' said a voice Rosaart shot up and stared at the little filly that frightend her, her mucles relaxed and stood up and shouted ''don't you scare me like that!'' the fillys ears flattend down in sadness, Rosaart took a breathe and nudged the filly ,'' don't do that again....ok?'' she ordered. The filly nodded in agreement and dashed away out in the clearing
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Rosaart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosaart   Rosaart I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:02 pm

Hello! Welcome to the forum. Thanks for posting. Allow me to help you with your app. Hmmm....

You got the material down, but it could use just a little technical refining. You got a few run on sentences and missing punctuations. Its not super critical but it really helps to fix those when other members look to your app to RP with you. I suggest fixing that, and capitalization.

As for your RP segment, please pick one of the five scenarios you find Here in this link.

Last but not least, please skim the rules. There is a key word mention in it that you have to put at the end of your application to prove you read the rules.

Also you can 'edit' your previous posts to make these changes too.

Just let me know when you are ready and I'll be happy to check again for you! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rosaart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosaart   Rosaart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosaart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations-
Jump to: