My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A journey for fun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

A journey for fun Empty
PostSubject: A journey for fun   A journey for fun I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 10:45 pm

Blown Speaker was standing on the outskirts of Ponyville, it was night and you could see some lights in restless ponies window. He already said his goodbyes, though they wasn't really many, and if he missed anypony it wasn't like he would never return. Maybe he would find some friends on this journey, but for now he started to walk.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

A journey for fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A journey for fun   A journey for fun I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:46 pm

Ivy League sighed deeply as she trotted her way down the path. Pulling her hood deep over her head she felt the heavy weight of her life lift from her haunches. Pacing herself, she walked away from the town, not really taking anything into notation until her eyes landed on Speaker.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

A journey for fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A journey for fun   A journey for fun I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:33 pm

Speaker slowed a bit, because he wanted to take one last look at Ponyville before he left, though this wasn't his first time leaving Ponyville, this was probably going to be the longest, so he wanted to take one last look, but he noticed something, a pony wearing a cloak that seemed, to be looking at him.

"Hello?" He called out to the strange pony, then stood their waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

A journey for fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A journey for fun   A journey for fun I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:24 pm

Jet flew above ponyville yawning and thought to himself 'I wonder what happened to mom and dad after I left? I hope he didn't take up racing again.' He looks down and sees two unicorns staring at each other one wearing a cloak and the other, Jet couldn't shrug the feeling he him from somewhere so he went into a dive and alighted onto the ground near them.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

A journey for fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A journey for fun   A journey for fun I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:51 am

DJay swooped through the sky flipping and doing corkscrews. She saw the unicorns and the pegasi. She smirked and swooped down and grabbed the mare's cloak and swooped back up. She put it on herself and landed some ways back then trotted over to them.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

A journey for fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A journey for fun   A journey for fun I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:21 am

Ivy looked up as her cloak was taken and quickly tilted her head just soas to cover her eyes with her mane. "Greetings." She nodded to speaker and the two fliers.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

A journey for fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A journey for fun   A journey for fun I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:22 pm

"What a...active night it is tonight, especially for how late it is, wouldn't you three say," Speaker said, taking in account the two newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

A journey for fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A journey for fun   A journey for fun I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:09 am

Ivy League nodded, keeping her mane in the way of her face, hoping to to be recognized from the wanted posters.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

A journey for fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A journey for fun   A journey for fun I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:25 pm

Speaker taking note of the silence, "Makes you wonder what causes ponies to be out this late, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A journey for fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A journey for fun   A journey for fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A journey for fun
Page 1 of 1