My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bear Trap (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

Bear Trap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Bear Trap (OPEN)   Bear Trap (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:05 pm

((Sorry for the short hook!))
A colorful cockatiel sits upon a branch at the outskirts of the Everfree forest.

It tilts it's head left, peering at the creature that just came up to it, and squawks musically. "RAWK! Odds bobs hammers and tongs... RAWK!"

The bird waits a moment before taking flight and flying a little ways into the forest. It starts to wait again.

It appears to want you to follow it down a small trail.

"RAWK! Pieces of Straight." The cockatrice preens it's feathers and hops in 180 degrees, facing into the forest.

If you listen, there is the sound of a scream for help in the distance, in the direction the cockatiel is facing. It can't be farther than behind the bend.
Back to top Go down

Bear Trap (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1