My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Death With A Smile

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

Meet Death With A Smile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:46 pm

"Well, I have me blade, me shot, and me damn good looks." She sat down and laughed. "Never much gave preparation thought. I've been mostly scavenging for food. And... taking advantage of the charity of others." Calico liked the sound of that one, she'd pocket it for later use.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Sunny smiles "Well i dont mind sharing but we'll need to be careful...make things last..atlest we got plenty of water right?" She says with her trademark smile. But maybe we should make sure everything is safe before we sit down and eat?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:32 pm

"I know my stuff is safe, I check it daily, so we can eat from my provisions then check the rest of the stuff," Speaker said as he started to take off his bags.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Death With A Smile
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3