My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Steps...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

The First Steps... Empty
PostSubject: The First Steps...   The First Steps... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:29 pm

Sweet Dreams walked down Main Street, her head hanged low as she dragged her hoofs towards her destination. Around her the rich sat drinking coffee looked at wares or just stood by gossiping. But Sweets didn't care she wasn't here for food, trinkets or even to hear the rumors of Princess Celestia and Discords secret love affair.

She was here to get help. So when she stopped in front of a small shop and turned her dull eyes up to the sign reading it.

Dr. Clear Mind, MD
Psychiatry and Therapy

With a sigh Sweets struggled with her magic to turn the knob on the door to open it but her horn just gave a pitiful shower of sparks at the effort and she settled on opening it with her hoofs. Just one more thing she had trouble with since the accident.

She stepped inside jumping slightly at the bell that ran out. She walked inside looking around at the bright colors flinching a bit, it hurt her eyes somewhat as she sat down on one of the couches in the waiting rooms and gingerly touched her stomach running her hooves across the fresh scar.

It had only been a few weeks since the accident only a few weeks since she had lost the most important things in her life.
Back to top Go down

The First Steps...
Page 1 of 1