My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Longing for a loved one

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SkyRide

SkyRide

Longing for a loved one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longing for a loved one   Longing for a loved one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:33 pm

"Really." She said then she was back under the vines and DJay was sent flying into a tree. A shriek of pain flying from her mouth. "Stop!" She wailed. Her other wing was broken, so now she really couldn't fly. "My--my wing. It's broken." She said with a sigh. DJay fainted and Tricksy was now where DJay was but she was standing. DJay was back under the vines. Tricksy looked at her cuts with a sigh. "That hurts." She said and grabbed a plant and put it over her wounds and her wounds slowly started healing. "Now, no more of that." She said and all of that plant burned, even the ones in the forest. She was then beside Switchblade. "Hi." She said and broke his foreleg and teleported back to her original spot.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Longing for a loved one   Longing for a loved one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:34 pm

Switchblade smiled "It's funny how easily some ponies are fooled by a tree." he said, his image fading away, showing a tree with a broken branch where his foreleg was. Meanwhile the real Switchblade was behind a tree 'attack her in any way and she just pulls DJay up to take the hit, I guess there's only one thing I can do.' he thought, walking out to confront her "You want me? Fine, you can have me, but only if you let DJay go first. Do we have a deal, trickster?"
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Longing for a loved one   Longing for a loved one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:19 pm

"Oh why thank you for calling me by my name! Let me think about that offer..... Extra condition, she doesn't get to walk away. If I just let her go, she could easily come running back but hey, she's probably to weak. You know what, I never said that. Fine! I agree. She can walk away from this like it never happened." Tricked Mask said with a skip. She walked over to DJay and DJay stood leaping at her but Tricksy was behind her making a clicking with her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "I'm going to get you for this." DJay snarled. "You my friend, are not magical, therefore you can't get me.. You are no match for me now just sit still." She muttered and her horn buzzed and DJay fell unconscious. "Now you, are coming with me." She said. She walked into the forest a little deeper and soon arrived at a small cottage and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Longing for a loved one   Longing for a loved one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Switchblade's mind started racing, calculating possible escapes and ways of beating this mare, at least DJay was safe for now, that gave him some breathing room, he followed the mare to the cottage "So what are you really?" he asked "Because I'm having a hard time believing that you are a normal pony."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Longing for a loved one   Longing for a loved one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:39 pm

"Yeah I guess you could say that. No i'm not a normal pony. I'm sorta well, I can't explain it." She said and turned around a few times. She teleported to him then grabbed him and teleported somewhere. "We are under my house. TO lazy to walk." She said and looked around. (I'm brain dead I can't think. xD)
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Longing for a loved one   Longing for a loved one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Switchblade looked at her "You know, I can tell you're feeling alone, probably the only one who understands you is you, am I right?" he asked carefully "Also, why under your house?"
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Longing for a loved one   Longing for a loved one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:02 pm

"J-Just cause!" She said. "People wander across here a lot so I don't like to see them. Yes, though, you are the only person that does." She said pacing. She grabbed stuff and placed it in a bowl and was walking around throwing stuff in. "With alicorn magic like that but-but your not........" She said nervous all of the sudden she set the stuff ablaze in the bowl. She muttered stuff and wrote symbols down and then kept muttering. There was a rumble and she was shaking her head. DJay awoke and shook her head. Her vision was blurred but she could see a wobbly cottage in the distance and she walked shakily towards it. She walked in and was trying to look around but it was hard with everything shaking. "Switchblade!" She rasped. She slumped on the floor, to tired to move.// Tricksy heard a thunk and muttered a curse. "Stupid stupid bat pony." She muttered. Just then a pony in a trench coat and blue tie stood their with a short tousled brown and black mane and tail. "Leave me alone." He said and sat down grumpily. (AAAHHHHH I'm getting my brain mixed up. I'm gonna log out for the night.... Night!? Or or day for you I don't know...)
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Longing for a loved one   Longing for a loved one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:34 am

Switchblade looked at her "What are you doing now?" he asked, watching the pony seemingly have a panic attack, then the other pony appeared "Who are you?" he asked carefully, trying not to make him angry.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Longing for a loved one   Longing for a loved one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:06 am

"I'm nobody." He growled. "I'm going home!" He snapped and he stomped his hoof and he was gone. "Well if he isn't grumpy today." Tricked murmured. "He was a friend and he doe-" DJay landed in the room with the colt holding her. He vanished again and DJay's wings were healed. "I'm not gonna ask what just happened." DJay said. "I summoned him and he helped you, not that I asked him too, because he could see it in Switchblades mind. He's a sorta angel, but he's a pony. It's hard to explain, ugh!" She said pacing around then tripping on something. She fell and blacked out and then the colt came again. He grabbed DJay and Switchblade and teleported them outside of Switchblades house. "There, now you are away. Just, don't go into the Everfree forest, please." He said and disappeared. DJay gagged. "I hate that feeling." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Longing for a loved one   Longing for a loved one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 1:06 pm

((I'll make the next part in the houses.))
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Longing for a loved one   Longing for a loved one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:19 pm

((Okeh))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longing for a loved one   Longing for a loved one - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Longing for a loved one
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Everfree Forest-
Jump to: