My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lani (My oc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lani ♥

Lani ♥

Lani (My oc) Empty
PostSubject: Lani (My oc)   Lani (My oc) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:48 pm

https://i.imgur.com/3AzH44f.png (I do not own this photo c:)
Species: Pegasi
Mane: Long, light pink, in soft waves
Tail: Long, light pink, in soft waves
Eyes: Blue
Body: ?
Cutie Mark: Pink conch shell
Age (Baby,adult):Adult
Personality: Lani is very easy-going. She can be a bit soft-spoken or shy, and is often hesitant to voice her opinion.
Likes: Water, Bubbles, Candy, Romance, Gardening, When people acknowledge her existence.
Dislikes: Sarcasm, Puppets, Cockiness, Goodbyes.
History: Lani has always been a bit of a loner. Also the outcast, the invisible one...but as of last year, on 11:59, New Year's Eve, she vowed to become someone who everyone knows. Mabye... Lani is an only child, but her father is often on business trips, thus leaving her and her mother to be very close. She lives in a small cottage near the river, with large, glassy blue windows that shine like the river itself. Her favorite part is the attic, composed completely of glass, which has become her little greenhouse.

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)
3. It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Lani shivered as a cold wind hit her, sending shivers down her spine. Atleast she was sensible enough to pull on her favorite bubblegum-pink hoodie this morning, when she was out doing errands. It seemed they had taken her much longer, as the sun had hidden itself for the day, letting the soft streams of moonlight cut through the rain's relentless pounding. It fell like knives, mercilessly driving all of the towns inhabitants indoors. Except her...now it was bent on doing the same to her, she was sure. Her teeth chattered softly wiping away some raindrops from her lashes before looking up at a small tavern. Hm. She bit her lip at her soft chatter, of all the familiar ponies in the warm, dim-lit place. They all seemed so comfortable together. Friends weren't exactly her forte. Nevertheless, she swung open the door, ringing out her hair as she stepped inside. Everyone fell silent. For a moment, she was deathly afraid that they would throw her out. Instead, they welcomed her in with soft smiles. Lani grinned to herself, sitting down to order a nice hot cocoa. It seemed tonight wouldn't be as bad as she thought. She looked out the window at the rain, mouthing something. "I. Win."

Fact: Lani is actually short for Atlantis, in this case. c:
Acceptance?
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Lani (My oc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lani (My oc)   Lani (My oc) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 7:28 pm

Hello, Lani! Welcome to the site!

Thank you for being honest about your picture. We have had cases where users have stolen pictures from others without giving proper credit, and that is a bannable offence. So, going along that line, we do ask if you could either get permission to use the picture and OC OR use a new piece of artwork. General Zoi's Pony Creator is great for basic models, but we also have a few fantastic artists here on the site who are willing to draw requests for free. If you're interested in that, you can visit the Art/Literature subforum and take a look. Also, you can go without a picture as long as you are descriptive in the Eyes/Mane/Tail/Body/Cutie Mark sections.

Body is the description of, well, her body. Is she tall? Short? Thin? Stocky? What colour is her fur?

We also ask that your personality section be at least three descriptive sentences in length.

We'd also like you to add a little snippet about how she got her cutie mark in her history.

Work on these, and you should be ready for approval!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM myself or another Administrator/Moderator. Come join us down in the chatbox at the bottom of the main page or in the bottom right hand corner, if you'd like. Don't worry; we don't bite!
Back to top Go down
Lani ♥

Lani ♥

Lani (My oc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lani (My oc)   Lani (My oc) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:09 pm

I decidedly won't be adding to this. Instead, how do I delete this? Profile and post.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Lani (My oc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lani (My oc)   Lani (My oc) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:10 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. You can PM an Admin to delete your account, but most likely it'll just float around here. I'll take care of the post if you're absolutely sure you want it deleted.
Back to top Go down
Lani ♥

Lani ♥

Lani (My oc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lani (My oc)   Lani (My oc) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Definitely. I haven't exactly been the biggest fan of this site, and don't want to edit her for certain reasons. Give me a second and then it'll be ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Lani (My oc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lani (My oc)   Lani (My oc) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:18 pm

The biggest fan? What happened?
Back to top Go down
Lani ♥

Lani ♥

Lani (My oc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lani (My oc)   Lani (My oc) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:22 pm

*shrug* Anyways, you can delete it whenever.....
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Lani (My oc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lani (My oc)   Lani (My oc) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:23 pm

I really do want to know, so I can see if there's anything I can do to fix it. If you're uncomfortable posting it publicly, you can PM me or I can give you an email.
Back to top Go down
Lani ♥

Lani ♥

Lani (My oc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lani (My oc)   Lani (My oc) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:24 pm

No. I don't want to talk about it. :/
Back to top Go down
Lani ♥

Lani ♥

Lani (My oc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lani (My oc)   Lani (My oc) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:26 pm

It doesn't matter. Anyways, goodbye, I guess. I probably won't be on. Unless I'm checking to see if my account is deleted :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lani (My oc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lani (My oc)   Lani (My oc) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lani (My oc)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Archive-
Jump to: