My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:21 pm

In a long forgotten part of the school in an old art room sunlight flooded in through the windows as a figure sat on a stool back to the door as they dipped their paintbrush and raised it until it was inches from the empty canvas. After a few moments Sweet Dream's music started filling the room, sweet music that she let herself get taken away in, letting her imagination flow from into the brush as she let the first strike hit the canvas.

As she worked her mind formed the picture into a stony a mare, a unicorn as dark and beautiful as the night. A mare who wonders if maybe she was meant for something far greater,something that was just out of reach. As Sweet Dreams worked on the picture letting it form the story her music slowly floated out and and down the halls echoing off the empty walls of this long forgotten part of the school.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:28 pm

Switchblade was patrolling the corridors to check security, as he arrived near the old art department, he turned to go, as nothing was ever in there. Suddenly he heard music and went to it's source to investigate, he arrived at the door and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Upon hearing in knock Sweets gave a yelp of surprise dropping her brush and losing her balance falling off her stool hitting her bag of books making them fall on top and all around her. After a few moments sheet out a groan before gasping and got up quickly. "J-Just a moment!" she says as she hastily throws a sheet over her panting before going over to the door and opening it. "U-Um...Hello.."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Switchblade shuddered as he heard the crashes, as he started wondering whether the person was okay, the door was opened, he smiled "Just checking you were okay, not many people hang around this area, I was just checking to see if you were up to anything, no offense."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:04 pm

"O-Oh no no its ok..Yeah this room was a real mess before I cleaned it up, looks like even the staff forgot about this place." She says softly opening the door wide to show him the clean room with the stand covered sheet in the middle. She looked back at him giving a questioning look. "What brings you here anyways..?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Switchblade nodded "It is a lot cleaner than last time I was here." he spoke with his usual calmness "I'm here on a patrol, I heard the music and decided to investigate. Say you're Sweet Dreams, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:38 pm

O-oh um yes...I didn't realize anyone knew me..." She says rubbing the back of her head shyly. She then looked up at him, curiosity filled her wide pink eyes. "Patrol? Are you like a hall monitor or something?" She asked nervousness in her voice as she wasn't sure if she was even aloud in this part of the school in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Switchblade laughed "No not a hall moniter, just private security. I only know your name through files and databases, not as a person."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:42 pm

"Oh...That makes sense I guess.." She says as she picks up her books and the knocked over stool "You kind of scared me when you knocked, I never heard anyone come down this hallway before so it was a bit of a shock" She says as she rises and drys her brush as the paint o it was drying.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:42 pm

"Well I'm sorry for scaring you, Ms Dreams. I hope I didn't interrupt anything important." Switchblade said, bowing his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Sweets shook her head as she looked though paints "Oh no no I've always been a bit jumpy so its no big deal. I was just working on a hobby of mine but its not quite finish..." She says pointing to the sheet covered stand. "This is the only art room unlocked before and after school so..."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 pm

Switchblade laughed casually "You don't need to explain yourself to me; you're not doing anything wrong. Don't worry your secret is safe with me, Ms Dreams." he said, looking at the room. "Any objections to me coming in; I've finished my rounds and you're the only person I've seen."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 3:03 pm

"Oh yes please come in, It would be nice to have some company." She says with a small smile. Once inside the room it could be seen of Sweets late projects. A picture of an ice blue Pegasus flying thought what looked to be a snowstorm, the winds around her body seemed to take the shape of a larger horse.

A bat like pony wearing armor who seemed to be fighting a bug like creature who seemed to be transforming into something else.

It seemed Sweets had found the room early in the year and had been coming her for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:35 pm

Switchblade smiled "Thanks." he said gratefully, walking in and standing in the middle of the room looking at the paintings. "These paintings are amazing." he said in awe. "You're a great artist."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Sweets blushes "Oh no I'm not that good I only paint to help form my stories..its how I relax I guess" She says pointing to the first picture. Forever bound by a curse to be surrounded by winter to never see the beauty of the world or feel the warmth of sun being hated by other who see you as the bringer of cold" She says before pointing to the next. "A soldier who will die to protect the lands and the families that live in them but what if the enemy could change into anyone? Even someone you loved then how will you protect the things you love the most, and at what cost, a limb? your sanity? Or maybe the cost is something you can pay.."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Switchblade remained standing, listening intently "Incredible." he said quietly "Wish I was able to be this creative." he said, admiring the detail both in the paintings and the stories.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Sweets blushes sitting on her stool "They aren't that good..I've seen some peoples stories they are much better then mine.." It was then she pulled off the sheet to show a dark blue unicorn sitting on a half panted hill staring up at a half painted star with sad broken eyes . Unlike the others who had marks on their flanks her's was blank. Slowly she picked up her brush and painted around her horn as if she was using magic then slowly as move of the painting came to be more ponies sat nearby but they seemed to be surrounded by the same glow and were almost transparent.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Switchblade watched the painting take shape, after a while he noticed the lack of a marking on the unicorn's rear "The other ones had marks depicting their talents and personality; could it be that this one doesn't know who she really is?" he thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:33 am

Sweets nods "When others around you have found their true self as children at such young ages, what does that say about you one who years later has yet to find who you really are, but what if you were looking to hard blinded by your own desperation not knowing what you seek is right in front of you the whole time?" She says putting the last touches on the painting.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:18 am

"Interesting, so what is she not seeing?" he asked, intrigued in this tale, while he waited for a response he adjusted his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:26 am

"Her talent, her ability to use her magic to show others joy in her stories, using the momories of the ones she has met, stories that bring a smile to anyone's face." She says smiling, as she places down her brush.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Switchblade nodded "I can't put my finger on it, but that one sounds awfully familiar, like I recognise it." he said, gesturing at the painting.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:52 pm

Sweets looked up at him "You have? Strange....Have you seen or heard a story like that before..?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:13 pm

Switchblade shook his head "No I have not, that's what makes it strange. Oh well, probably just deja vu."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.   Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Art In A Forgotten Place.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General :: Equestria Girls-
Jump to: