My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zigzag Ziggy (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Potato

Potato

Zigzag Ziggy (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Zigzag Ziggy (Done)   Zigzag Ziggy (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:03 pm

This is a WIP app

Zigzag Ziggy
Zigzag Ziggy (Done) Hni_0010
Species:Unicorn
Mane:Purple and Pink
Tail: same as mane
Eyes:Purple
Body: Blue
Cutie Mark:
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality:   He is not the brightest tool in the shed, but what he lacks for in brains he makes up for in creativity in crafting things. He can get over excited when he hears good news, and he tends to be a bit naive at times, but has good intentions.
Likes: Rock Bands, Hats,Frogs,Turtles, eating pies in the middle of the night,Making crafts, and soap.
Dislikes: Fouture cookies,Math,Annoying ponies,ponies spitting at him,being dirty,dirty ponies,tofu,reading books,
History:
 Born in the city of Tall Tale to a somewhat normal family. In his days as a young colt he wore glasses, and he often went to work with his father, who worked in a soap factory, where he got to help make soap. Often he made the soap into different shapes such as animals,plants, or even food shape. His mother was a neatfreak, consantly cleaning, taking showers at the start and end of everyday, and made him do so too. Eventually his mother rubbed off a little on him and became somewhat of a neatfreak, but not as much as his mother.

At school, he had few friends, most called him Ziggy for short, He got his cutiemark one day while at school, it was track and field day, and at the near end of it the last event was a race between the whole school. and he was zigzaging like a pro to get ahead of ponies. Ziggy got ahead of many ponies, but came in 6th place. After the race  his friends came up to him and told him how cool it was that he got in 6th place just by zigzaging between ponies to get that place, then one of them told him that he also got his cutiemark. Ziggy looked at his flank and there was a Z on his flank. At first he thought it might be just dirt because he couldn't find out what a Z could stand for as his talent, then he realised, zigzag started with Z, and it kinda looked like how he was zigzagging through the ponies.

In his teen years, he got a part time job at his dads work, where he acutally got paid, unlike when he was a kid. Often he spent his money on crafting supplies, as he had a hobby of making things such as little clay creations, accesories such as hats, necklaces, bracelets, and lastly, decrotive soaps. Even though he spent all his money on supplies and was broke a few times, he figured out a way to get all his money back by selling the things a made and boy did he get all of the money back! At high school he had the same friends, no new ones, but like every other teenager, he had a crush on the one pony he was sure he would never get a chance with. he took a few classes involving crafting, and was in choir. He was not a popular pony at all, most labeled him as a geeky nerd with no style.

After graduating highschool he packed up his things and moved to Equestria, more specifically, Manehattan. In Manehattan he bought a building on the edge of town, and turned it into a store where he sold his different things he crafted, although he didn't make much money because there was store the sold better crafted things and more in the middle area of the city. Eventually he close down the store and sold the building, then used the money to get a train ticket and move to a new town. He currently now lives in Ponyville.

Example RP segment, #2:
Zigzag was walking to the local park, he was supposed to meet someone there, but he didn't know who. All he knew was that they had something important to tell him, at least thats what it said on the piece of paper he found earlier at his front door. Once he got to the park he trotted over to a nearby bench and sat down, waiting for the person he was supposed to meet.
He was about to leave when he heard "Wait!" he turned around wondering if they were talking to him. He saw a black pony with purple and green hair running towards him, this was one of the few female friends that he had, even though she seemed to not enjoy his company most of the time.
"Are you the one who left this note at my door?" Zigzag asked the pony when she caught up to him, She nodded. "I asked you to come here because well...I have something to tell you." she said, not making eye contact with him.
"I kinda...well maybe, like you."  she said, still not making any eye contact with him, she seemed to be staring at the ground. "It's ok if you don't feel the same... I just thought...that you should know." she continued.
Zigzag's eyes widened in surprise, then he smiled a huge smile, and jumped around  the black  pony. "YES YES YES! MIDNIGHT LIKES ME, SHE LIKES ME!" He shouted in joy, for he had a secret crush on her as well, but he had been sure that she didn't like him at all.
She just proved him wrong.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by Potato on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Potato

Potato

PostSubject: Re: Zigzag Ziggy (Done)   Zigzag Ziggy (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 4:27 am

Beep

Done
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Zigzag Ziggy (Done)   Zigzag Ziggy (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:16 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zigzag Ziggy (Done)   Zigzag Ziggy (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zigzag Ziggy (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: