My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Thousand Leagues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:55 am

Ivy League strolled gently through the soft shoals of the sands on Canterlot Beach. Luckily she'd been able to borrow a home from a friend for the week and stay on the water. The sound of the soft waves beating the shore was relaxing to her, and she couldn't think of a better way to get her mind off of the world.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Frozen trotted down the shore, visiting a cousin who had unknowingly moved to Canterlot. 'At least he let me go down to the beach while he argued with his mare friend.' He thought with a sigh. He bumped into Ivy League and jumped back. "Oh I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." He said with a nervous laugh at the end.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:45 am

Ivy blinked at him then smiled and shook her head gently. "You're fine, You're fine, it was my fault entirely. I normally hear others approaching. Spending time with the Lightkeepers has probably dulled my hearing.. they can be so loud. " She nodded over her shoulder at the lighthouse a good distance away, striped in Red, White, and pink, it looked a tad like a giant peppermint stick.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:41 am

"Oh ok. Well I guess we are both ok then. You came outside because they were loud right?" Frozen said sitting on the sand.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Ivy nodded. "Yeah, both their sons are visiting as well, so it's rather hard to escape. I'm Ivy L- just Ivy. " She offered him a hoof hesitantly, hoping he wouldn't catch on to her almost saying her full name, which would be plastered on wanted posters in various locations around Equestria. Supposedly the Vigilante had stepped out of the game, but the royal guard still wanted her on their side.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:26 am

"Frozen Flame. Just call me Frozen. Hi Ivy. My cousin and his girlfriend were fighting so I left and just walked down here." He said. "I like the ocean."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Ivy nods. "I suppose I do.. However, I don't like how unknown it is. One never can know or expect what will happen on, near or in it. Something so beautiful and calming is also strong and powerful, and easily the death of a pony. "
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:31 pm

"That's true... So, where do you come from?" Frozen said.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:35 pm

"Canterlot City, originally. I never knew my father and my mother was killed in a house fire when I was little. " Ivy said.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:42 pm

"Oh, I was born in CloudsDale. Mom died giving birth to my sister and dad died of age or something." Frozen said.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Ivy nodded, her stomach rumbling a little. "I think the Lightkeepers will have lunch on soon, care to join us? They always have extra."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:20 pm

"Yeah sure thats fine. I'm in no rush." Frozen said and stood.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:39 am

Ivy started walking down to the small cottage, out of which came an older mare with a red mane with three red crosses for her cutiemark. She looked a twinge bit like her daughter Candle, were one to know her, and her smile only supported the connection. Ivy smiled in return at the Mare, who's name was Healthy Glow. Healthy nodded pleasantly to the pair, and invited them inside, where a spread of sandwiches awaited on an oak table near three stallions who stood in a triangle, talking.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:07 am

Frozen smiled at the mare and stared at her for a bit. 'She looks slightly like Candy...' He thought then walked to the table and sat. He looked at the stallions with a questioning gaze as he took a slow bite out of the sandwich. He turned to the mare and put out a hoof. "I'm Frozen Flame. Nice to meet you ma'am." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:47 am

Healthy shook his hoof with a smile. "Nice to meet you sir, I'm Healthy Glow, and these are my sons, Maestro Grey and Electric Glow, and my husband, Normally the whole family comes down this weekend, but our daughter had to stick around for her work. "
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:38 pm

"Who's your daughter? Nice to meet you." He said shaking hoofs with the boys.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:34 pm

"Likely you wouldn't know her, she's a small town pony and doesn't really get out much, but her name is Candle Glow." Maestro said as he took a bite of his own sandwich. "She lives down in Ponyville."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:18 pm

Frozen gaped and stared. "Y-Your daughter's, Candy?" He said with utter surprise.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:38 pm

All four others at the table raised a brow. "You know Glow?" Questioned Electric.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:51 pm

"Yeah I do. She's sorta, my uh-- marefriend..." He said shyly and shifted uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:04 am

The brothers laughed and Mrs. and Mrs. Glow smiled, patting Ivy on the back. "Out of everypony in equestria, you happen to invite to lunch this young stallion."
Ivy just sheepishly smiled and nodded. "Well this is kinda awkward."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:51 am

"Yes very...." Frozen agreed with a sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Thousand Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Leagues   A Thousand Leagues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thousand Leagues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: The Beach-
Jump to: