My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where are my Chat Buddies?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Where are my Chat Buddies?! Empty
PostSubject: Where are my Chat Buddies?!   Where are my Chat Buddies?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:36 am

Do you see that little blue floating box at the bottom right hand of your screen? Do you see the number in it? That my friend, is too low, it needs to be up one. Right, Now. Come in the chat box, even if other people arn't on, because you never know when others will join it. We love simply chatting in the chatbox about various things, such as if Penguins Enjoy Tacos, or exactly how many portals Pinkie Pie can fit in her mane. Or even RP related stuff, such as what pony you ship with another pony, or how surprised you are by something that a character did.

To phrase it simply.
Click the magical blue box
JOIN US
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Where are my Chat Buddies?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are my Chat Buddies?!   Where are my Chat Buddies?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:37 pm

There's also a chatbox at the bottom of the main screen. That's the one I always use since you can open it in it's own window by clicking the word "Chatbox".

However, I recently have not had the time to hang around for very long. I apologize for not being around, but like I tell everyone, Life comes first.
Back to top Go down

Where are my Chat Buddies?!
Page 1 of 1