My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upper Atmosphere

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

Upper Atmosphere Empty
PostSubject: Upper Atmosphere   Upper Atmosphere I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:29 am

Upper Atmosphere
Upper Atmosphere Photo-10_zps3be3a0e0
Sorry for it being sideways, my Ipod camera is wierd...

Species: Pegasus
Mane: Rounded, purple and long
Tail: Short and rough, same color as mane.
Eyes: Green
Body: Average build, Light blue with a dark blue on her wings.
Cutie Mark: a set of wings above a cloud
Age (Baby,adult): Adult (about 20 in human years)
Personality: Normally very shy, even around ponies shy has known for awhile. In fact she has been mistaken for a mute on multiple occasions. Though when you get her up in the clouds she seems to be a whole 'nother pony. She will be very talkative, open and silly when she is in the air, but will change back to her shy self when her hooves touch the ground.
Likes: Flying, clouds, her friends, talking (when she is flying), water.
Dislikes:The ground, crowds, talking (when she is on the ground), alcohol and strangers.
History:  Upper Atmosphere was born to a middle class pegasus family in Ponyville, and has been shy since her birth. She rarely cried, and didnt talk until she was 4, and her parents wouldnt of found out if it were not for the fact that they still keep the baby moniter in her room. Even though she was shy, she was great at flying, able to get herself off the ground since she was a foal.

After her family accidently heard her speak, they decided that it was time she was enrolled in a day-care, that way she could be with other ponies. So Upper
was enrolled in a day-care, where she would usually sit in a corner playing with her Spitfire doll, and when another pony got near, she would zoom off somewhere else before they could say anything.

After going through this for all of her day-care years, Upper was finally going to acual school. On her first day, some other fillies wanted to play with her, which cause her to zoom off like she normally did, exept the fillies though it was a game, so they followed her. She zoomed around the playground, trying to get away, but no matter where she went, they would find her, until she decided to go up.

She was soon far above the school, and it felt great, the wind in her main, flowing in between her feathers, the clouds, acting like pillows for her feet when she rested on them. She loved it, and she never wanted to come down. That is until the teacher flew up to try to find her, but when her teacher found her, she did something that would of shocked the teacher if they knew her longer, she started talking, and not nervously either, it was like a whole nother pony was there, and in this moment was when she got her cutie mark.

When they landed back on the school yard though, she went back to being her overly shy self. This is how it has been till today.

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below) the confession scenario.

Upper Atmosphere was sitting on a bench at the neighborhood park, when suddenly a random pony started to walk towards her, this was strange because most ponies knew that she would just run away, yet he still approached.

As soon as he got near Upper took off into the air, and tried to get away, but the pony was a pegasus also and took off after her. Soon, she started to slow down, she was in the air long enough that her shyness started to fade, and she let the pony approach her.

"Hello, I know that you sre normally shy, but I have been admiring you from afar, and I just wanted to ask, do you want to go out with me?" The pony asked.

"Sure, it could be fun, but you'd have to catch me in the air, I'm a whole nother pony down there." She said laughing abit as she gestured to the ground.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by ShadowbolfRD on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Upper Atmosphere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Atmosphere   Upper Atmosphere I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 6:43 am

This looks good so far! Keep at it!
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

Upper Atmosphere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Atmosphere   Upper Atmosphere I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:30 am

Finished
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Upper Atmosphere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Atmosphere   Upper Atmosphere I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:12 am

Awesome! Can you lengthen the likes and dislikes to about 5-10?

Other than that, it's awesome!
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Upper Atmosphere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Atmosphere   Upper Atmosphere I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:09 pm

Okay, added more likes.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Upper Atmosphere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Atmosphere   Upper Atmosphere I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upper Atmosphere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Atmosphere   Upper Atmosphere I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upper Atmosphere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: