My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lost Masterpiece

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

The Lost Masterpiece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Masterpiece   The Lost Masterpiece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:55 pm

"Uhhhh, I was just wondering, if since I dont know anything, if I could leave?" Speaker asked the pony Interrigating the witnesses.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Callilian

Callilian

The Lost Masterpiece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Masterpiece   The Lost Masterpiece - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:33 pm

Ebony cut through the lie like it was made of cobwebs. A very unimpressed look crossed her face as she leaned back, eyes darting up and down the trussed up pony in front of her.

'How unlucky a pony must be to have a name such as that,' she said dryly. 'However, you are lying, and things might move a bit faster if we stuck to the truth. Though, by all means, do continue to lie, if you wish. It just gets more entertaining for me. Now, answer me this: what are you doing here in the Gallery? We closed the place down, and you weren't among the ponies we kept as witnesses, which would have been everyone in the building. You were hiding. Clearly, not the innocent purpose of gazing around at the paintings and statues. You could say that you were frightened, but any innocent has nothing to hide if interrogated, which is why that one-' she pointed at Blown Speaker, '-looks plenty bored rather than scared. Do you have anything to say in your defence?'

Back to top Go down

The Lost Masterpiece
Page 1 of 1