Hello there, Petal. Welcome to the site!
I'll address a few problems I see right away:
1. If you don't have a picture, we request that you make your appearance details (mane, tail, eye colour, body shape and color, etc) a bit more descriptive. There's also the Pony Creator from GeneralZoi on DeviantART which can be used to make a pretty good beta picture. It's simple and quick. Click here to go to the site.
2. We'd like you to make the personality section of your application at least a paragraph in length. This can range from 3+ detailed sentences, so that we might get to know your OC a little better.
3. On our forum, we roleplay in third-person past-tense. This means that, when you write as a character, you use their name and not 'I'. For example, If I were describing my OC Calla, I would write the sentence, 'Calla lived in Ponyville, on number 9 Flower Way,' rather than, 'I live in Ponyville, on number 9 Flower Way.' This applies to both your history and example RP.
4. Your history should be a bit more thorough than it already is. We'd like at least a paragraph of detailed information, but anywhere from 2-4 is ideal. Tell us about where your character was born, who their family is, how they grew up, how they got their cutie mark, who their friends are, why they're so talented at what they do... the possibilities are endless. If you need some help, I suggest clicking McCallum Lily in my signature; her application is the most basic of all of mine. If you're looking for heavy detail, either of the LeBruns are examples of this, though they far exceed the minimum requirement.
5. That little statement at the bottom isn't going to cut it, dear :) Nice try. Please do read through the rules again; skim if you must. It shouldn't be too hard to find.
Make these changes, and you'll be on your way to approval! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to respond or send me a PM. To edit your topic, click the 'edit' button in the top right hand corner of your post. Thank you for joining us!