My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wasteland Soul

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Wasteland Soul Empty
PostSubject: Wasteland Soul   Wasteland Soul I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:11 am

Hiya everypony! Sweets here with some news!

I've been wanting to make another Fallout Equestria rp for a while now and I've been thinking that the few that I've done in the past could of lived longer or even been more fun and creative if I had planed it out more.

So I'm asking you guys if you could give me some ideas on how to start it off and maybe even ways to spicy things up over time? You know A crazy day here, a strange event there. All that jazz

I look forward to hearing from everypony so don't be shy I'm all ears!
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Wasteland Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Soul   Wasteland Soul I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Well, you could have some sort of fatal chemical problem that the OCs have to either escape or fix.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Wasteland Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Soul   Wasteland Soul I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Hmmm possibly... like an evil plot to destroy the wastes or something? I like it keep them ideas flowing!~
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Wasteland Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Soul   Wasteland Soul I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Something designed to wipe out the rest of the survivors. Hm... I'd participate with Zefarin, and he's adept at dealing with politics and government issues. Maybe somepony is trying to form a new government, but it's failing miserably and a team has to take them out and rebuild them the correct way?

Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

Wasteland Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Soul   Wasteland Soul I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:35 pm

I have a idea.... Some bandits take someone special to each of the ponies in he group and they set off to find them
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Wasteland Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Soul   Wasteland Soul I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Oh that could work in many ways conflicts pasts intertwined drama! Good ideas! Ill keep them in mind maybe combined the two?
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Wasteland Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Soul   Wasteland Soul I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:09 pm

It's completely up to you. I like all three ideas, and I think I'm participating either way.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Wasteland Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Soul   Wasteland Soul I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:43 pm

maybe it could start out as a simple mission to get some ponies back from slavers that turns into trying to save the wastes from an evil group or something that wishes to harness the power of the pink cloud to kill everyone?
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Wasteland Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Soul   Wasteland Soul I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:05 pm

Also I wish to bring up the possibility of bringing in dice rolls for loot you'd find skill checks and things like that

Also if anyone has a good way of figuring out how to calculate EXP might be helpful unless you just wanna lvl up at the end of every three pages or something of course of we do it that way there would need to be a battle or a passed speech check of a successful terminal hacked ect ect
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Wasteland Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Soul   Wasteland Soul I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:16 pm

I think your second paragraph is a little to much for an rp. It's probably be best if we didn't worry about levelling up.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Wasteland Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Soul   Wasteland Soul I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:03 pm

hmmm yeah I guess we could just increase skills by using them. or just have everything at 50/50 for pass or fail?
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Wasteland Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Soul   Wasteland Soul I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:11 pm

That sounds perfect.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Wasteland Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Soul   Wasteland Soul I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:12 am

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOD Morning Trottingham wastes! I am your host Radio Threads, it is ten Ay-em, and you are listening to The Darkhorse Ensemble radio station, your one and only source of post-indie alternative baroque...punk in after the fall! For this hour we've got some pieces from the Windigo Heritage Orchestra, or W.H.O, but first, the news..."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Wasteland Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Soul   Wasteland Soul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:26 am

Ah yes one of the only thinks keeping (most) ponies sane while traveling the deadly wastes! The radio! Hmm this could be a nice way in having our ponies make decisions that could make it easier or maybe even lead to an even crazier adventure!
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Wasteland Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Soul   Wasteland Soul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:00 am

"It appears some cats are trying to reinstate some sort of Old World Style Government, but with more guns and less Friendship. I dunno about this, honestly. If alicorns that controlled the f---ing sun and f---ing stars couldn't stop the world going to sh--, I sincerely doubt that some uptight mares with sticks up their flanks could do any better. My two bits, if you will. This so-called 'Cabinet of Light' is probably going to devolve into another gang of bandits, as if we need another faction on this charred scene.

Speaking of bandits, slavers have raided the town of Longreach and have, again, taken many ponies as slaves. This happening yet again has gone beyond the point of shocking into the deep mires of depressing. Especially since these slavers are all in the Diamond Dogs pocket. They've been doing since pre-fall and business is a-booming now that ponies are willing to sell their fellows to these money-grubbing canines. I cannot stress this enough: DO NOT BORROW MONEY FROM THESE GUYS. They already have control of the freaking economy between their mines and money-lending scams, they don't need to own you too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wasteland Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Soul   Wasteland Soul I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasteland Soul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Non RP/Discussion :: Plot and character discussion-
Jump to: