My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Icy chill and a warm belly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Icy chill and a warm belly Empty
PostSubject: Icy chill and a warm belly   Icy chill and a warm belly I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:59 am

Crystal Belle landed in front of Ponyville's Tavern, winter's first blizzard at her heels. There was a reason she always stayed in Ponyville when winter hit and it was because of the friendly faces and good drinks...but mostly the drinks.

Crystal burst thought the door as the sun set behind her causing the bartender and the few ponies to look at her in shock. "Hello fellow ponies I'm back and I bring the greatest gift of all! Free drinks!" She says as she walks to the bar a large bag of bits falling onto the counter as the bartender fixed her the same drink she always had, a Flaming Whiz-Bang before making different drinks for all the others
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Icy chill and a warm belly   Icy chill and a warm belly I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:31 am

Sky Ride trotted in and heard "free drinks" and grinned. She trotted over to the pony. "My name's Sky Ride. I haven't seen you here before, probably because I don't drink much." She said then turned to the bartender. "Cider please, extra shot." She said then pointed to Crystal Belle. "On her." Then she sat on the bar stool with her back to the bar.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Icy chill and a warm belly   Icy chill and a warm belly I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:53 pm

Crystal Belle smiles at the pony "No I just got into town I like to stay here when winter hits, and from the winds outside its gonna be a cold one, so I thought id buy every pony drinks" She says pointing out of the window at the howling winds. "I'm Crystal Belle"
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Icy chill and a warm belly   Icy chill and a warm belly I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:23 pm

"Nice. I like being inside during the winter. It's like daring it to come inside, knowing it can't. Love flying during it though. So where yah from?" Sky said just as her cider was brought over. She started drinking while looking at Crystal Belle.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Icy chill and a warm belly   Icy chill and a warm belly I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:17 pm

Crystal drink her glass of Flaming Whiz-Bang, a purple and red liquid that glowed bright. After a moment of putting the glass down the effects kicked in, her eyes became pinpricks her coat darkened and her mane and tail turned into white flames before she turned back blowing rings of smoke and with slightly sooty mane. "Im from a small settlement by Hoofington, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Icy chill and a warm belly   Icy chill and a warm belly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:56 pm

"Nice. I'm from CloudsDale. Hey bartender can I get what she got.." She said noticing the effects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icy chill and a warm belly   Icy chill and a warm belly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icy chill and a warm belly
Page 1 of 1