My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting New Places ~Open!~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Visiting New Places ~Open!~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting New Places ~Open!~   Visiting New Places ~Open!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:15 am

Switchblade ran through the door a few seconds after Jessi, panting slightly, he regained his composure quickly and walked up next to Jessi "That was a refreshing piece of exercise. Hey this place is nice." he said casually with warmth in his voice. He looked around at all the ponies, then sat down on a stool next to Jessi "I don't think that I've complimented you on your hat yet, have I?" he asked happily, staring at the Stetson.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Visiting New Places ~Open!~   Visiting New Places ~Open!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:38 pm

Jessi took off her old Setston and placed it on the table in front of her remembering all of her old adventures and how she got it, until she remembered the story behind it causing her mood to droop. "Thank ye kindly! Ya know, there's an interesting story behind it if ye aren't want'n to be bored to death."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Visiting New Places ~Open!~   Visiting New Places ~Open!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:17 pm

Switchblade nodded "I wouldn't mind hearing it; there's no such thing as a boring story." he said casually.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Visiting New Places ~Open!~   Visiting New Places ~Open!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:59 pm

Jessi sighed and began her tale. "When ah was a filly, 'bout 5'er so, mah daddy thought it'd be nice ta try'n teach me how to use the lasso. At first, ah was terrible! Ah couldn't get the darn thing into a loop and when ah did, ah ended up somehow tyin' maself up!" Jessi laughed a little. "So ah practiced more'n more every day until I finally got it! Mah pa was so proud of me, he thought ah was ready for the next step and awarded me this here hat!"

"The next step was barrel racin' which turned out how to be mah favorite! Ah tried my darndest to keep from touchin' the barrels and eventually I passed mah own best time! Heck, ah got so good, mah pa decided to sign me up fer an actual rodeo! Ah was so excited, ah nearly leaped right out o' mah skin! When the day finally came, ah packed mah bag and waved goodbye to mah ma and pa an' was on mah way to Dodge Junction!" Jessi's expression then quickly fell as she seemed to be lost in thought for a minute until she regained composure to continue.

"When ah arrived and filled out the participation slip, hidin' mah horn o' course since unicorns were not allowed into the competitions, ah thought ah was on mah way... As ah watched all of the competitions something happened that day that changed mah life forever. Ah'm shore ya can tell what happened next... Suddenly random wishes appeared in mah head makin' me think ah was goin' crazy. That's when mah horn lit up for the first time sending off several unwanted beams of blueish purple energy causing some of the ponies to sink into the stands like quicksand. By then the horn was exposed as it burnt through it's cover'ns which caused panic and chaos amongst the other ponies."

"Ah was dubbed unsafe to be around 'n banned from ever competin' again... Ah got mah cutiemark at the cost of losin' mah dream."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Visiting New Places ~Open!~   Visiting New Places ~Open!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:35 pm

Switchblade nodded slowly "I know the feeling of getting something for a price." he said, trying to keep Jessi from feeling alone. "I don't think that I've ever been to Dodge Junction." Switchblade said casually "Not much call for enforcers there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting New Places ~Open!~   Visiting New Places ~Open!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting New Places ~Open!~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2