My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Roleplay anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay anyone?    Roleplay anyone?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:30 pm

Since I'm back and completely here, I was wondering if anyone would like to roleplay with me? I have two characters and two who are coming soon. 

Or if there's a thread going on, I can join in if you want me too.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Roleplay anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?    Roleplay anyone?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:15 am

I might be able to join a thread for the first time in months. I might take awhile to post sometimes since I work a full time (and very physical and stressful) job. But, I was thinking about getting back into the RP scene again anyway.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Roleplay anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?    Roleplay anyone?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:54 am

I wouldn't mind roleplaying with you if you don't mind, Blind.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Roleplay anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?    Roleplay anyone?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 pm

not at all ^.^ I'm just saying, be aware that there's the possibly I might just poof.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Roleplay anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?    Roleplay anyone?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:54 pm

It's fine, I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

Roleplay anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?    Roleplay anyone?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:28 pm

I will join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?    Roleplay anyone?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay anyone?
Page 1 of 1