My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drunk Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Drunk Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk Challenge   Drunk Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:00 pm

"Huh." Candle said, sipping her drink again. "Sounds like an author's name. That's cool that you actually are the manager though. I used to dream of running an inn, but I've grown a little since then, and some ponies came into my life that changed that dream." Smiling a little fondly, she let her eyes drift to Frozen, sipping her drink again.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Challenge   Drunk Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:22 am

"Wait, does that mean we can come back here?" Sky said her eyes wide. "Muuuh..... What the.... what happened?" Frozen said standing up. He had a big bump on his head. "NOW OUT!" The Bartender yelled. "I do technically know the Manager." Sky said with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Challenge   Drunk Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 4:07 pm

Candle looked between the various parties with a light sigh. "Perhaps the matters would be better discussed and recanted outside of the tavern? I mean sure, we all here have connections with various important ponies around Ponyville, but it would not be kind to impose upon the lovely Barpony would it?" She shifted her weight on her hooves and gave a slight nod and smile to Frozen.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Challenge   Drunk Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 8:24 am

"Fine. Im done with this rutty bar anyway." Sky said and chucked her empty mug at the bartender and it clocked him right in the back of the head and he lurched forward. Frozen had seen and they were already hurrying out the door. The bartender turned just as Sky pulled Candle out of the bar and stuck her tongue out at him then slammed the door. "Well, that went well." Sky said and Frozen sighed. "Had to make things worse." Frozen muttered. They heard the bartender yell something and there was a boom of thunder and it started raining. "The coincidence." They said at the same time. ((Sorry I replied late I can't reply on weekdays because of school. I will be most likely rping on weekends. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Challenge   Drunk Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:26 pm

After a couple of seconds Speaker walked out of the bar. "I took care of the bartender, he got a pay decrease and a un-paid suspension, but you guys are still banned, couldn't change that." Speaker said.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Challenge   Drunk Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 9:48 pm

"UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Sky said, clearly drunk.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Challenge   Drunk Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:24 pm

Candle ran a hoof through her mane. "Well, there are always other taverns around town arn't there? I probably should be gettin back to the gallery now, Brushtips Blue won't be happy if he gets home and finds the area a mess." Giving them an encouraging smile, Candle slowly began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Challenge   Drunk Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:26 pm

"Alright, buh bye!" Sky said and Frozen kept her steady. "Let's go." Frozen said and shook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Challenge   Drunk Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk Challenge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2