My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hope, A Single Light in the Dark

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Hope, A Single Light in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:02 pm

"Hello my name is Sweet Dreams"

"Or at lest I think that it is..."

"And I'm A zompony"

Nopony knew how it started some say it was one of discords pranks gone wrong, or that it it was a zebra curse. All I know is the dead came back, and they were hungry. Hungry for the flesh of the living, it happened slow at first a simple case of pony gone mad, but one bite lead to another...and another and before long half of Equestria was just walking corpses.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sweet Dreams went to unlock the door to the house but found it slightly ajar. "Strange...I thought I locked it." Before pushing it open to revile a very dusty living room, it looked as if no pony had lived here for a very long time.

Sweets herself had woke up here one day long ago.

On the floor among the dust were hoof prints, but these Sweets was sure wasn't her own. "Hmmm..." She says walking inside and closed the door behind her.

Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:16 am

An older but stroong looking stallion walked in." Nice to see your awake and still in one peace." he spoke coldly.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:02 am

"Sweets blinked and took a step back "Y-you can t-talk?!" Sweet asked nervously She had never heard the others talk just stumble around groaning with that vacant stare. She turns to the couch as her saddle bags fell of revealing a series of old but deepbite marks on her bare flank "Please sit!"
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:15 am

Grizz sat infront of her pulling down a scraf he had oer his muzzle." so tell me whats the last thing you remember?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:08 pm

Sweets put a hoof to her chin in beep thought. "Well...I remember a really..painful? Feeling in flank and feeling really hot then really sleepy. Then I woke up in this really dusty...um...place?" She said smiling wide. "I remember reading about some sort of sickness too...but not sure what it was exactly.."
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:03 pm

OOC:is there a chance that a pony might not be infected in the area you two are in?
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:53 pm

(yep you have to get bite or exchange body fluids with an infected pony somehow eg kiss bite ect ect)
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:13 pm

OOC:OK then I have a idea for a great entry

Shadow backed up against a wall with a window the zombies, he grimaces saying "You aren't taking me just yet!" He jumps backwards and busts through the window and in on the conversation of Sweet Dreams and Grizz
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:22 am

" Can't I get five seconds of peace round here."Grizz began repair the newly damaged window."We have a door. You could've knocked."Grizz wasn't the happiest stallion right now.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:39 am

Jet scoffs "Oh sorry I wasn't about to let myself get eaten right there."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:09 pm

"Sweets nodded understanding"Yes most are very rude" Sweets then proceeded to pull out a piece of glass that had embedded itself in her foreleg. Normally it should of hurt, there should of been pain, a lot of it. But there was none after all how can the dead feel pain? once the piece was out she dropped it to the floor and wrapped the wound. She could still bleed but not the bright red like normal living ponies, instead her blood was black and clotted, dead just like the rest of her.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:05 pm

" Oh and don't mind her shes one of the civilized undead ponies. Trust me she won't bite." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:38 pm

Jet hangs his head "Alright sorry for breaking the window. Now can I have your guys names?"
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:08 pm

"Well thats sweet dreams and im Sgt. Grizz"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:53 am

Sweets waved sheepishly not used to being around breathing talking beings. "H-Hi..." She then decided that it was time to try some drink she seen in the other room she remembered reading about call a "Kitchen" A few minutes later she was back with a steaming teapot and three cups. "Tea...anypony?"
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:21 am

Jet nods "I am Shadow Jet. Any ideas of how this all started?"
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:16 am

"Don't go tryin to figure it out. No one knows kid."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:52 am

Sweets poured them their tea before sitting down and looked closely at the two for bite marks, she had been sure they were like her but the way they talked they worn't. "I wonder why I'm not like everyzompony else..." She asked sadly she would rather be mindless then having it and being alone..
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:14 am

" Is it really a bad thing. I see you more as hope, a single light in the dark. Who knows, maybe there are more like you." Grizz reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:34 am

Jet starts to nod "Heck maybe there is a cure or you are immune to it just after you are infected?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:20 pm

[[any chance I can join in?]]
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:02 pm

OOC; I don't mind
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:47 am

Switchblade backed up, cutting another zompony down with his scimitar, he started backing away faster "Is anypony out there?!" he yelled, swinging his scimitar again "Help me!"
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:52 am

Jet hears and says "Will you excuse me for a moment or two?" He rushes out the door and spots the group of zombies and charges
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Switchblade yelled as the zomponies got closer, suddenly, one pounced on him, knocking him to the ground "Somepony help!" he yelled as he impacted with the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope, A Single Light in the Dark   Hope, A Single Light in the Dark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope, A Single Light in the Dark
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next