My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yet another night in the Tavern

Go down 
+2
Korenav
Iccy Gear
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Shala rubbed her hooves together at the wonderful idea's comming together. "Yeeesssss. I'll need to see about buying a store front. And even hire a pony or two. Ill have to run numbers to see...*hic*"
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Eryx was still rolling on the floor of the Tavern, drunk, and laughing so hard, his face turned a dark red.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Icarus smiled. "O-Our O-Own B-Brewery... W-Well, Y-Y-Your Brewery, I-I m-meant o-ours as i-in P-Ponyville..." He said, shuffling his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:57 am

"Oh of course you'll have credit too Iccy. I owe you afterall."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:35 am

A graceful, light-green Alicorn with a wild dark green mane and tail that held lighter green streaks. She looked around, much taller than most ponies. Ah, this must be where all ponies come to have fun, she thought as her lime-green eyes flickered around the room, showing no emotion. "I want a drink that dances with my tastebuds," she ordered, speaking with a heavy, strange accent.
Back to top Go down
tacobob

tacobob

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:29 pm

A somewhat familiar face strolled into the tavern moments after the light green mare had entered. The white unicorn looked awfully pleased with himself and extended a friendly smile to those who were gathered inside the drinking establishment. "I'm in a gambling mood Shala. I'll take a glass of whatever comes out of that tap."

The unicorn who was known to the regulars as 'Pocket Change', or 'Pocky', continued to smile as a few coins floated from a hidden pouch over to Shala's coin-box. "I'm celebrating tonight! I've gone a whole week without anything 'interesting' happening to me or my bookstore. I believe that's a new record."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Herbal Essence turned around and gazed at the group of ponies, dunking back her colourful shot. "Gambling?" she said in a silky accent, which was somewhat Spanish. "Can I join in?" Her green eyes sparkled with an eerie light as she produced a stack of notes from under her pastel wing and layed them on the table. She turned to Pocket Change and smiled. "I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting you. What's your name?" Her voice was more silky than usual now and her eyes twinkled more strongly.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Shala was feeling good today. The idea of a brewery of her own made her smile. For once she did not greet a new arrival with indifference.

"Dance with your taste buds? Sounds tropical." She threw together something with papaya and pineapple juice and pushed it over to her.

"You might like it Pocky." She said to the other pony and pulled him a draft drink before hoofing it over to him.

Shala was about to return to Iccy when she did a double take and looked again at foresty pony. "...Wait, your an alicorn?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Icarus sat off to the side, smiling softly, absentmindedly making blueprints on a napkin, horn aglow.
Back to top Go down
tacobob

tacobob

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:49 am

Pocky's eyes rested on the light green stranger only for a moment before turning to Shala, "To think, this place used to be a dive." Being the lazy sort, he let his horn do all the heavy lifting and had the mug float on over to his mouth, "Here's to being single, seeing double, and sleeping triple.", he let the mug slowly empty some of its contents into his maw before taking a moments break. As the mug floated to its spot at the bar, he wiped the foam from his snout, "Another work of art Shala.", he smiled and turned his attention to Herbal Essence.

"My parents had a sense of humor when they named me.", he took another sip, "It's Pocket Change, but everyone calls me Pocky. I run the bookstore in town. Has the little sign with a book on it. Was planning on giving it a name, but something else usually comes up. As for 'gambling', it's an old joke. When I first started coming here years ago, this place was a dump, but it was the only tavern in Ponyville. Thankfully some-pony helped turn this place around. But before that, you'd never know what was going to come out of one of their taps. If you were lucky, you got ale. Usually it was funny tasting water. Now we have a proper tavern. Great minds can think and come up with brilliant ideas, and squabbles can be settled and friendships restored."

He finished the rest of his mug before adding, "I for one am celebrating a whole week of nothing 'interesting' happening. No crazy magic. No swarms of ravenous flying gumballs. No recently awoken mad gods. Nut'n.". He finally heard what Shala had said, "Alicorn? Oh. Wow.', he noticed the green pony's wings, "Funny. We only had one of those flying around for years, and suddenly we got alicorns popping out of the woodwork. What's with that?"
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:02 am

Herbal Essence nodded slowly at Shala, sipping her drink. "I was once part of the Royal Family when I was a fillym but I ran away to the Everee Forest to have peace and make potions. A zebra named Zecora taught me lots and helped me when they went wrong, but I left again and make my own potions now," she began her tale with an unreadable expression. "I decided to make an Alicorn potion, that's why there are so many now. It erased their memory of drinking the potion and almost killed some of the weaker ones. Two died when I was testing it and now there's a squirrel in an alicorns body! This drink is nice, Shala."
She paused, thinking hard before remaining quiet. "If you go into the Everee forest and call my name, I will be there. Or you could ask Zecora and she may guide you to my home. Visit any time if you want."
She finishedhalf of her drink quickly and took out a tiny glass tube and un-corked it. A green mist arose from the yellow liquid as she poured a drop into her drink and quickly corked the tube. Her cutie mark glowed the whole time the tube was opened but it had stopped now. "Want a sip?" she offered to Shala and Pocky.
Back to top Go down
tacobob

tacobob

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:06 pm

"Er...No thanks.", Pocky grimaced a little, "I've heard horror stories about ponies trying to use magic to give themselves wings. I heard a rumor that one was given wings via magical means and nearly found herself splattered all over a rather lovely park under that city the Pegasus live in when her magic wings 'poofed' away. I'm also afraid of heights, I'd have to get all my clothes fixed for wings and my parents would probably disown me if they found out I changed species.", he glanced down at his very empty mug with a shrug, "I also had a rather poor experience the last time I drank something I wasn't sure of. As for what I'm sure of.", he glanced over at Shala with a wink, "Could I please have another of the same?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:32 am

Icarus looked up when they were talking about wings, and had to throw his two cents in. "I-I'm w-working on a p-pair of n-non-magical w-wings..." He threw out, the design for the brewery already intact.
Back to top Go down
tacobob

tacobob

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:03 pm

"Wings? Aren't you clever?", Pocky glanced over at the studious looking unicorn with renewed interest, "Should be fine, just as long as they're not made of wax, eh? Can't get too close to the sea nor to close to the sun as in the books. Still, shouldn't your name be Daedalus? And for the record, how do our parents know what our personalities are going to be right when we're born? I mean foals don't have any personalities until later. They just prefer to sit there and drool. Do they just know, or do we just grow into our names? Gods, this is depressing. I need another drink."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:03 am

Shala made another drink for Pockey. She looked hesitantly at the drink being offered to her. "Uh...I think ill pass...And Alicorn potions? That sounds crazy. You sure you haven't drank much? Last i checked the only Alicorns were the two goddesses ruling over the land."
Back to top Go down
tacobob

tacobob

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:39 pm

"Thanks again.", Pocky looked as pleased as punch as another drink found its way over to his lips. 'Punch', he thought to himself, 'Funny not seeing her here. She's always in the tavern. At least it seemed that way.'

"Could never figure out the whole 'Alicorn' thing. They're gods, but they prefer to be called 'princess', even though we don't have any kings or queens ruling in Equestria. I know in the past we had, but then we had wars and dragons and monsters, and then no more kings or queens.", he finished off his current beverage of choice, 'We do live in a funny little world"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:47 pm

... Icarus sighed. "M-My father Is D-Daedalus. I-I'm named Icarus d-due to a t-tradition in t-the family. I-It's just c-coincidence that I'm w-working on n-non-magical f-flight." He said with the air of someone who had to repeat it multiple times.

And Icarus turned toward Shala. "W-Well, T-There ARE s-some other A-Alicorns... T-They're J-Just i-incredibly r-rare. I-I mean, H-Haven't you h-heard of P-princess C-Cadence?" He replied, folding up his note.
Back to top Go down
tacobob

tacobob

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:19 pm

"I've heard more than a few versions of the whole Icarus story. It varies on who wrote or told it. Sometimes Icarus swipes his father's wings so he could chase after a Pegasus that he was in love with. Sometimes the Pegasus actually pretended to love Icarus so she could destroy the wings and thus other ponies would not be able to fly like the Pegasus. Sometimes Icarus swipes the wings so he could flee his father and the small island his father had been exiled to. I'm just curious if it ever happened.", Pocky muttered as he glanced down at his empty cup. "So, you making wings, so you can chase after some Pegasister?", he added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:29 pm

(Taco, cut it out. You're going against the posting order and the only pony that's allowed to break the 4th wall is Pinkie Pie. If you don't, there'll be consequences.)
Back to top Go down
tacobob

tacobob

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Posting order? Never saw anything about that, but I'll be good and just remove myself from this. Cheerio.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:56 am

(You dont have to leave the topic. Just wait for others to post all their reactions before you post. It kinda throws off stuff. Also this topic was kind of on the tail end of its life anyhow. If its not to your pace, you can always join other topics (while being careful to not make plot holes) or make another character to use elsewhere. Also if you want to mess about and stuff there is the new member area where all sorts of tomfoolery can go on.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet another night in the Tavern
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3