My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:28 pm

"Okay I'll try,"he said, his tone a bit lighter as he tried to find the volume knob.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:20 am

Grizz jerked up at the noise and grabed his machete. He went dont stairs to check. He saw new pony that didn't seem infect. As soon as the other pony wasn't paying attention, he jumped out puting a machete at his throat, but not cutting.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Blown walked down holding a kitchen knife he found, "Anything worrisome Grizz?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:58 pm

"Just someone trying to rob me." he montion to the pony move he had his blade pointed to.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:34 pm

"Well it looks like you have it under control, Ill be upstairs if ya need me." Speaker said, heading up stairs.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:04 am

"Now is there a reason, you've to rob me."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:41 am

Inked Paper was wandering the streets, when he saw lights in the distance. Normally he would stay away from other ponies, be he was looking for his brother, that is, if he was still alive. He didnt know why everypony was hiding like they were, but he knew he needed to find his brother. When he approached the light he saw it was a small cottage and the light was seeping out of the closed windows.

"Maybe he is in here?" He whispered to himself before knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:12 pm

He was met with a machete stopping just short of his throat."What do you want!".
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:51 am

"The better question is what are going to do with that machete?" he said, trying to hide his fear " If you must know I'm looking for my brother, though he probably wouldnt be sticking around ponies as hot-tempered as you."

Last edited by ShadowbolfRD on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:58 am

"Is he a musicain with a key board and head phones that dont keep his sound to himself." He spoke, anger and sarcasm present in his voice.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:35 pm

"How did you know?" he said suprised, especially since he thoight he was the only one who knew about the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:30 pm

Grizz seeing the older pony as no threat put the machete in the sheath."Speaker's up stairs." Grizz showed this new stallion where his brother was.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:20 pm

Speaker was working with his dj-table when his brother came in. "Inked, is that you?" He said looking at the filly before sweeping him up in a hug. "I missed you so much.
" I did to brother. Im very happy I found you."
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Grizz couldn't help but smile at the reunion of family. The smile faded as he realized he was still all alone.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:05 pm

"So who are you?" Inked asked "and who was the pony that was in that chair?
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:26 am

"Grizz and some random pony I dont know." Grizz had a lighter tone. " As I told your brother, you can stay as long as I don't hate you."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:32 am

"That's very reassuring" Inked said, then turned to his brother, "I might as well not unpack, it be quicker when I'm kicked out." Inked told his brother sarcastically.

"Inked, don't think like that." Speaker said, not picking up on the sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:42 am

"Well I havent kicked him out yet, and he hasn't gotten me killed. But... if either one of you threaten my saftey youll be kick out so fast your heads will spin."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:44 am

"Wait a second, shouldn't I have been kicked out already then, cause of the noise incident..." Speaker said.

Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:47 am

" You get three strikes , your on one strike speaker."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:22 am

"I see...well I'll go get Inked settled in, c'mon Inked." Speaker said as he and Inked headed upstairs.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:47 am

Grizz walked with them."I'll tell you like told Speaker, just because your older and bigger doesn't mean your the boss . I am."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:58 am

"But, I'm probably not older, nor am I bigger, plus if Speaker thinks your a good leader,then I think so too." Inked said to Grizz as he started to follow his big brother.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:21 pm

"Things change over time." Grizz maintaned his usual frown.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Inked didn't notice Grizz had responded and had caught up with his brother.
"How did you meet that pony?" Inked asked Speaker.
"He saved my life, and though I never told him, I'm kinda in his debt..."Speaker replied, making sure the Grizz didn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next