My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:04 am

((Ok this is an open zombie pony RP. So ask to join if thats your thing . if not don't. Its that simple))

It is the 32nd day since equestria has fallen to sickness. 13 year-old Grizz is hold up fighting off the endless horde. He stubbled onto an incompacitaited pony, hurt but not infected."Well i can just leave you out here." He drug the pony home and tied it to one of the beds incase he was wrong about the infection.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Blown Speaker woke up to find him self bounded onto something, he wasnt quite awake enough to make out what he was on, and noticed another pony was in the room.

"Where am I?" Speaker asked, hoping the strange pony answered.

Last edited by ShadowbolfRD on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:47 pm

((bye all means go ahead
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:22 pm

"Your at Ponyville General Hostpital. Tell whatever your name is, whats your name, how old are you, are you infected, and if not whats keeping you safe in here with me?" The colt approached the stallion that spoke.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:12 pm

"The names Blown Speaker, but most ponies call me Speaker, I'm 22, I'm not infected, and the only thing keeping me alive right now is the fact that I dont think you have it in you to kill a innocent, non-infected pony." Speaker said.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:06 pm

He let speaker up. " Grizz, I'm 13, not infected, and im still alive because this is my living space." He spoke coldly. " So why where you unconscious outside then. Oh and if I think your lying, I wont hestitate to kill you."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:57 am

" I was unconscious because the pony I was traveling with betrayed me, took most of my stuff and left me for dead. I'm just glad I was found, even if I'm tied up, instead of being bitten by one of 'em" Speaker said.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:31 am

" Don't be so happy. I know I'm not." Grizz cut the ropes off of speaker, then helped him to his hooves. " Seeing as you are nine years older, I guess you'll want to be leader." Grizz pulled out his machete, and started to polish it. " You would be wise to not ask." Punctuating his sentence by decapitating a life-sized pony doll.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:58 am

"Acually I dont want to be leader, you seem better fit for the job, plus the only things I have left on me are vodka and a portable DJ table..." Speaker said, taking note on how he wasn't spose to be happy.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:51 pm

" Well we should get some sleep. Sorry about there only being one bed , but if you want to share with me I don't mind" Both of them fell asleep in the bed. About mid-night, Grizz was whimpering in his sleep loud enough to wake speaker up. He was only 13 afterall.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Speaker woke up, and moved to the floor, wondering why he even agreed to the bed since he normally slept on the floor anyways.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Grizz woke up with a start look of fear in his eyes." Take the bed I'm going on guard duty. Need me come get me." he grabbed his machete and headed outside.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:28 am

Speaker heard what Grizz had said, but didnt move to the bed. Instead he took out his DJ table from his bag and put it on the lowest volume in order to practice.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Grizz came back in, with his average angry face. " How'd you sleep?" There was no emotion behind his voice.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:22 am

Speaker didn't realize that Grizz had entered the room, for he was too engrossed in his music to notice.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:18 am

Grizz shrugged off the non-talking pony and proceeded to lie down.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:11 am

Speaker accidentally turned up the volume so much it started to leak from his head phones, and the more he added to the track, the louder it got.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Grizz approached and tapped speaker on the sholder, and with a scowl that said ill kill you where you stand, he spoke." Turn it down now!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:00 pm

"Huh, oh, sorry bout that." Speaker said, turning down the volume.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:43 pm

" Your gonna atract more walkers then the last pony I let stay." He said irritation in his tone.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:47 pm

"All I was doing was charging this up, it could save our lives someday..." Speaker said.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:22 am

"You can charge a peice of equipment without it making noise."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:05 pm

"I acually cant, it charges when you use it to make music, its wierd but one of the only things I have left from my mother," he paused after saying mother, looking as if he recalled a bad memory " but when its charged it will become very useful.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:17 am

His tone lighten but his exspresion didn't change changed." Just do it a bit more quiet next time." he spoke softly before laying on the bed facing away from speaker.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:45 am

Shadow Jet having been stuck outside was making a supply run for his group but as returned to their base it was and Jet decided to head to the hospital to get some supplies, the only way he could get in is to force the door so he did which made quite a bit of noise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall   Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocolypse - Equestria's Downfall
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next