My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SkyRide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyRide

SkyRide

SkyRide Empty
PostSubject: SkyRide   SkyRide I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Name: SkyRide
SkyRide Screen19

Species: Pegasi

Mane: Oceann blue with cyan stripe down the center. Long and it flows down her neck and a little over her shoulders.

Tail: Ocean blue with cyan streak in a shaggy style.

Eyes: Deep Rose color with 3 curled eyelashes

Body: She is normal mare height, to to short but not to tall, just in the middle and she is perfect weight

Cutie Mark: Lightning bolt in yellow, black, and white in that order.

Personality: SkyRide is fun-loving and EXTREMELY competitive. She hates losing so she always does her best to win, but even if she does loose she's a good sport about it. She loves to race her friends and crack jokes to. She is very outgoing and isn't afraid of anyone. She loves a good challenge and puts 110% into everything she does. She loves being with her friends and family and making everyone laugh. She is also very tomboyish but will do girly things for her friends, though she might protest a lot. SkyRide is a fast flyer and mostly is in the air.

Likes: Storms, racing, food, sleep, flying, jokes, being around friends and family, happy ponies

Dislikes: sad ponies, friends who ignore her, losing, being forgotten or left out

History: SkyRide grew up in CloudsDale with a normal family. She had 2 siblings one whom is 4 years younger than her, and the other 1 year older. Her little brother and her older brother. Her parents were 2 of the fastest pegasi, which is where she got her fast flying from. Her older brother works at the Rainbow Factory and her younger brother doesn't have a job yet. SkyRide was really popular growing up and had no problems in school. She always helped bullied ponies and would teach the bully a lesson. She finished flight school with good grades and went on to work with the weather factory. SkyRide always wanted to touch the ground so she flew down to PonyVille and has stayed their since then making a lot of friends. SkyRide got her cutie mark when she was working. There was a huge storm which she got caught in trying to place a cloud. She was flying back to her house when 3 lightning bolts in the color of her cutie mark almost hit her. She dodged each and just as one struck it just barely missed her and when she got back to her house her cutie mark had appeared.

Example RP Segment: A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

SkyRide trotted through the Manehatten streets grumbling as she looked around for her cousins apartment. She heard a cry in the distance and trotted over looking into an alleyway.
"You're so stupid! I can't believe you tried to hang out with my friends! You actually thought we liked you?" SkyRide heard a colt saying angrily with slight humor.
"Y-Yes.... It's just they invited me over there and-"
"I DON'T CARE! You can't hang out with us ever! You are a loser! You hear me? Loser!"
SkyRide hovered silently and floated closer. The colt raised his hoof to slap the filly and SkyRide grabbed her hoof.
"What the-"
"Quit messin' with her." SkyRide said plainly.
"Let go of me weirdo! It's not like you can do anything." The colt snorted. SkyRide grinned and kicked the colt in the face and he fell down. The filly squeaked in surprise. The colt got up and glared at SkyRide. He leapt at her and SkyRide dodged pushing him back down. "Run home before this gets worse." SkyRide said and the colt started inching back then looked at the filly. "This isn't over Autumn Wind!" He spat then turned and galloped out of the alleyway.
"Thank you." Autumn Wind said getting up. "No prob. I'm SkyRide." SkyRide said. "I best get going now, you should be ok. Bye!" SkyRide said as she started flying upwards then turned and shot out of the alleyway in search for her cousin's home, still.

Acceptance

Last edited by SkyRide on Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

SkyRide Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRide   SkyRide I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:41 pm

This looks good except for the part where she gets into the wonder bolt academy and able to become a wonder bolt... This is not allowed on the forum, sadly, due to being considered to be too overpowered. But everything else looks good!
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

SkyRide Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRide   SkyRide I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 6:47 am

I changed it.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

SkyRide Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRide   SkyRide I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:56 pm

All in order! Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SkyRide Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRide   SkyRide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SkyRide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: