My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Around Equestria (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

Around Equestria (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:41 am

This was it...this was the day...

For years now Shadowfire had planned to go and explore areas of Equestria. After all, her loved to explore new places and this would the perfect way to do it. He couldn't wait to see what he would discover and all the ponies he'd discover along the way.

His sister was going to come with him. While Shimmering Fire wasn't an exploring fanatic like Shadow, she was just as excited to go exploring with her brother.

"Ready to go, sis?" Shadow asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Shimmering replied.

With that they left Ponyville behind them and left with nothing but their provisions.

Shadow had a saddlebag filled with food that wouldn't go off in a few days, food that would last weeks, warm clothing for himself, potions, a small potion making kit and a small enchanted dagger for protection that was hidden in his vest.

Shimmering had camping equipment in her saddlebags as well as warm clothing for herself. She also had a few pieces parchments, disposable ink case and some quills so that she could work on some of her stories. On top of that, hidden in the jacket was currently wearing, she too had a small enchanted dagger for protection.

Now that they had left and were set...they head off in no particular direction, ready to go anywhere...

((I hope there's nothing wrong with the weapons being there, if there is, I'll edit it and take them out. Also, there's one thing I really want to stick to in this adventure and that is post order. So I post then next person posts then the next then the next etc till it gets back to me then repeat.))
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:44 pm

Blown Speaker was wandering outside of Ponyville, when he saw two ponies, a stallion and a mare, who seemed to be packed for a long journey. Blown Speaker was just getting back from a gig in Manehattan, so he still had a small DJ table, some food and some vodka on him. 

"I wonder where they are going, maybe I can go... It would be nice, i mean I haven't had time to relax in a while." he said to himself, then galloped to try to catch up to the duo.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:40 pm

Shadow and Shimmer hadn't been more then five minutes out of Ponyville when they heard rapid hooves beating the ground behind them. They turned around to see a pony galloping towards them. Wondering what the pony might want, they waited for him to come to them.

"Greetings." Shadow said when the pony stopped in front of the them.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:42 pm

" Hi, I'm Blown Speaker, also known as DJ PART3, and it looks like you guys are going somewhere, mind if I come along?" Blown Speaker managed to say in between pants. " I already have gear, so you guys wouldn't have to back track..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:20 pm

The siblings glanced at each other surprised that someone already wants to join them. They looked back at the pony smiling widely.

"Sure, we weren't expecting anyone to join so soon but that doesn't matter. Now let's get going."

With that, they all set out down the road to wherever it would first lead them.

"Oh and by the way, we'll be travelling all over Equestria. So it'll be a long trip, months, perhaps years." Shimmer said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:05 pm

"Oh that's all right," Blown Speaker said " I have nothing to do back at home anyways. Plus I think I have enough Vodka for the trip..." 

Little did any pony know that besides his music, vodka stops him from entering a spiralling depression. He never let's people know that though.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:18 pm

As the trio of ponies travelled down the road, Shadow thought it would be fun to past the time by getting to know their new partner better.

"So, Blown Speaker, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?" Shadow asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:31 pm

"Well there isn't really much to know, I am a sorta famous DJ who was born in Manehattan, never really knew my father and my mother died when I was a filly, after my mother died is when I started to DJ which help fought off the depression, then I discovered vodka helped also, so I use those two to fight off my depression, I just moved here a couple of months ago but haven't really had time to settle in because I have had to do a bunch of gigs around equestria. That's basically it." Blown Speaker said, saying it like he did every time somepony asked, exept for some reason, he felt he could trust these ponies, so he inserted the part about being on the border of a spiralling depression.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Shadow and Shimmer, like most ponies would be, felt sorry for Blown Speaker. They were going to try and help him get out of that state of depression and this adventure should be just the thing for him!

"Really? I'm sorry but maybe one day you'll be able to be without all that and be happy again, and that is what this adventure is sure to do! I'm sure of it!" Shadow exclaimed smiling as widely as he could.

Shimmer was doing the same. She moved over to Blown Speaker and whispered in his ear.

"He tends to get a bit excited when he is sure of things." She whispered with a chuckle.

"I do not!" Shadow exclaimed, clearly hearing what Shimmer had said.

"Do too!"

And so they got into a big argument, intently though but Blown Speaker didn't know that, while completely forgetting about their new partner that would be travelling with them.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:52 pm

"Its alright, I'm actually quite happy with my life, even though I am always borderline depressed, and I was hoping that you guys wouldn't feel sorry for me like all the other pones who hear about my parents." Speaker said. He was thinking of just heading back, because if these ponies were going to try to make him un-borderline depressed, he might as well head back.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:50 pm

Shado and Shimmer stopped arguing immediately when they heard the Blown Speaker was hoping they wouldn't feel sorry.

"So basically what your telling us is, you didn't want us to really care about what happened to your parents? Dude, if we did that, that'd just be wrong and cruel."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:50 am

"It's not that I don't care, it's that I'm still happy how my life turned out. Just because my mom died an my dad left doesn't mean I want everyone to be sorry for me, to bring it up. This is why I am not healed of my border-line depression yet, it's all because of ponies like you, ponies who bring it up." Speaker said, the pain audible in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:07 am

"Oh...well we'll try not bring it up then. I promise." Shadow said.

"Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." He said using the renowned Pinkie Promise.

With that, the two set down the road hoping their new friend would still join them on their journey around Equestria.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:39 pm

Blown Speaker forgave them, for they didnt know that he didnt like other ponies feeling sorry for them, and decided to come along.

"So wheres our first stop gonna be?" He asked as he caught up with them.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:59 am

Shadow chuckled a bit.

"My good friends, when travelling like we going, it's always best to let the road led you to where you want to go, but for out first destination we've decided we'd head for Manehatten."

Neither Shadow nor Shimmering had been the Manehatten, so it would be completely new experience for them, and there going to be plenty of those on this journey. That's what made it so exciting for them.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:47 pm

" Manehattan, like the Manehattan" Speaker said in fearful shock, it had too many bad memories, it was where he was born and where he picked up music, but also where his Mom died and his Dad left them, where he had lived of the streets until he was old enough to leave, he hated that place, so much that when he has a show there because of his jerk of a tour manager makes one there, he always becomes too sick of hatred to preform.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:08 am

Shadowfire and Shimmering Light stopped and turned around to face Blown Speaker.

"Sounds like that's a bad place for you. We can go elsewhere if that would make to you happy."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:04 pm

"That would be nice, but I also dont want to be a bother, so really it's up to you, but if we do go, could we at least stay away from downtown."Speaker said, not wanting to ruin his new friends plans, yet also wanting to avoid Manehattan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around Equestria (Open)   Around Equestria (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Around Equestria (Open)
Page 1 of 1