My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

I Request Empty
PostSubject: I Request   I Request I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Rather than advertising artwork for others to request, I got this neat idea: what if you could request a drawing, and any artist could pick it up? It might not work for anyone else, but I have a request and I don't particularly care who does it. Maybe even seeing multiple ones would be amazing!

If anyone wants to take up a project, I really really really want a BBC Sherlock-themed picture. Whether it be Johnlock, mysterious Sherlock, super artsy, super cute... whatever. I don't care. I would just like someone to draw me a pony Sherlock :)

In reference:
I Request Sherlock-s3-umbrella-ss-01
Dr. John Watson on the left, Sherlock Holmes on the right

Sherlock insults. Interpret as you will.

Thank you! I'd really appreciate if someone did this for me, and I might be able to return the favour.

Ta,
Callilian
Back to top Go down

I Request
Page 1 of 1